Author Topic: Wavebird Issues  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« on: April 05, 2003, 03:39:49 PM »
Hey just bought one 3 days ago, I love the controller but it suddenly stopped working....I don't know why. I don't think the receivers working the green light doesn't come on anymore. Any suggestions if not I'll just take it back for another.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."

Offline Michael_82

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 03:46:53 PM »
I'm sure you checked this, but in case you didn't, make sure everything is on the same channel.  One time that happened to me and I knew it couldn't be the batteries, so I put the channels on like 5 then it worked fine.  I dunno why that worked for me.  Hope this helped some.

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 05:07:53 PM »
I am sure you checked this to but, did you try new battries? Possibly someone left it on all night or something... might want to check that out.
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 05:43:23 PM »
This happened to mine, but it was just the batteries.  But hey, you paid money for it, so if you're not satisfied, take it back and get a new one.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline StRaNgE

• View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2003, 06:03:38 PM »
mine will not work at all no light  unless i have the reciever plugged in before turning on the cube and then  turn on the controller.

Offline GokuSSJ2

• View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 07:14:22 PM »
Make sure the controller and the receiver are on the same channels.  I've moved the channel on the controller a bunch of times without realizing it just by picking up the controller.  If that doesn't work, return it for a new one.
Love your Gamecube, just don't LOVE your Gamecube

Offline Darc Requiem

• View Profile
Wavebird Issues
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2003, 12:07:19 PM »
Thanks a lot guys, you guys were absolutely right. I must changed the channel on my controller by accident. When I checked the channels my controller was on 5 and my receiver was on 4 LOL. Thanks now I can game from across the den again. I love you guys!!

P.S. Okay well, I don't really love you guys but thanks for the help

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."