Author Topic: Just for Kicks...  (Read 8160 times)

Offline temjin11

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2003, 07:20:43 PM »
You know, I just found something really fun to do...
Kill everything with light arrows in WW.  It works on EVERYTHING!!!  It can speed up the time if you have a contest on who can get through the savage labyrinth the fastest (another good kick, I can do it in less than 40 minutes).

Also, in majora's mask, after doing the feirce diety glitch (in earlier post by me), go to the town and walk into the maze game area.  Its kinda funny how they treat you as a kid.  Then I walk out and see how long he will keep his legs under the ground (just a glitch, he's too tall tofit through doors)  then I talk to a bomber and get the game frozen, so I have a pretty grand time.

Oh, in WW, experiment with every creature possible how to kill them.  Like you can flatten a wizzrobe in one hit with  the hammer, blowing up stalfos with bombs, and throwing almost exploded bombs into floormasters' hands.  
If we could only look at things we could afford we'd all be looking at crap.

Except video games...

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
RE: Just for Kicks...
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2003, 12:59:00 AM »
I like whipping out bombs in front of Bokoblins...they go crazy when they see one. I also like hitting the foot of a Moblin so they grab it and jump up and down in pain. The easiest way to do that is to get a Moblin spear, sneak up behind them, and give em a nice slice from the back...

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2003, 04:43:38 PM »
Heh, I like to do all of that stuff too.

I also like hanging out on my private cabana.  I watch the sunset there, from the little setup in the middle of the pond.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2003, 05:57:12 PM »
Personally, I thought the Cabana was boooring...I like action.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2003, 12:35:27 PM »
Occassionally, I mean.  I don't spend all my time there, but if I'm bored I'll just go to my cabana and hang out, entertain myself.
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline BoMbErMaN123

• View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2003, 10:26:18 AM »
Sometimes when I am playing those bomb games where its like playing battleship and I barely lose, I go outside and slash my boat with my sword to get rid of my anger.
". . . And you shall shed tears of scarlet." Vicious, Cowboy Bebop

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2003, 07:53:27 AM »
The dude in that game is hilarious.  Surprised the heck out of me.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2003, 09:34:31 AM »
"Hoooorayyyy!"  That was just hilarious.  Not to mention the leader of the Killer Bees: "Yeaaaaahhh!"
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Oldskool

• Maker of Fine Straitjackets since 1997
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2003, 02:34:10 PM »

Originally posted by: Sir Kero
I have this problem of experimenting with baddies, just to see what I can and can't do with them.
In WW it's really great to see them kill eachother, or fall off platforms to drown in the ocean.

I also spent alot of time making my own sea chart, with platforms, giant squid, almost everything actually... that wasn't entirely useless thouigh, it helped me keep track of what I'd accomplished already.

I noticed that the "Moblins" (I'm not sure if they are the WW Moblins, or big-ass, big-jawed pigs.) have a tendecy to hit their comrades A LOT with those massive spears they wield. In the "submarine" near the Forsaken Fortress, I was fighting 4 of them. I got hurt a lot, but I saw hilarious things like seeing one moblin smack two of his own guys while trying to attack me! Of course soon afterwords I had to evade one of Ganons battleships. (I didn't have the cannon yet.)
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like victory!"

Proudly using my Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo D laptop.

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2003, 07:37:35 PM »

Originally posted by: Gonmon
Heh...

OoT:
I like playing around when I start a game over, by walking everywhere instead of running, actually roleplaying, making myself take naps and such to regain energy.. that sort of wierd stuff.

HEY I DID THAT TOO!  LIke walking around like a movie and not jump around everywhere but follow the roads...  and during the nights i'd go in a town to "rest" , always walk instead of run...

hah i guess i was pretty bored. but it was actually fun in a different sort of way. it was great back then
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2003, 07:50:01 AM »
Hey, yeah, me too.  To a degree, at least.  I think I said this earlier, but I do stuff sort of like this.  Making up alternate storylines and going to towns to rest and stuff.

Offline Choz

• View Profile
Just for Kicks...
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2003, 01:15:20 AM »
I like to play as Tingle while my friend is Link and try to drop bombs on him as he attempts to actually play the game.

I also like to sail around, though. It's just calming.

Offline Oblivious

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2003, 03:56:33 AM »
I like to use the grappling hook to grab stuff from the Moblins. Oh the looks on there faces! And the steal there sword and then throw it at them from behind. That's great.

The pigs are good too. The only time I actually lost all my health and died(I had a fairy) is when I sliced the pig on Outset. It was hilarious seeing death in the eyes of this giant pig! It chased me around until it cornered me and then kept ramming me until I died. Weeeee!

Offline Princess Zelda

• View Profile
RE:Just for Kicks...
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2003, 03:16:35 PM »
And I like to steal the skull necklaces from those gigantic pigs! LOL there faces look so funny! And if you sneak up behind them and wack them with your sword they start to sun around holding there toe and hoping on the opposite foot. Its so funny!

The pig in Outset is deadly! I died to because every time i tried to climb out of the fence it hit me back down again. LOL. Then I decided to just trow bombs at it from the other side of the fence.
Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down and beat you with experience.