Author Topic: Ghost Trick (new game from the creators of the Ace Attorney series)  (Read 2604 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Capcom unveiled a new game called Ghost Trick at TGS.  It's an adventure game by the minds that brought you Phoenix Wright.  It looks rad.

You play the part of a recently murdered man who comes back as a ghost.  You possess inanimate objects and affect them in order to influence the living, solve mysteries and save the day.  Not only do you have to solve your own murder, you have to prevent others from meeting your same fate!

Check out the trailer!

Capcom’s game of the show is Ghost Trick. - Chris Kohler, Wired.com

Ghost Trick has some eye-catching visuals, to say the least. The animations are silky smooth, giving the 2D game a step up on the competition. - IGN

I wished I could check out some of the more complex brainteasers. And I think that's partly because Ghost Trick personalizes the puzzles: Not only are you're fighting for your life, but you're fighting for other people's lives, too. - 1UP
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Trick (new game from the creators of the Ace Attorney series)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
Looks "rad" in deed. I'm loving the artstyle here, definately on my watch list. It's about time I get a new DS game...
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »
Damn it Capcom. Why do you make games so rad for the DS yet you can't be assed to make one of these for Wii?

Oh wait, your console staff that are good are now gone. Whoops.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
GEIST-SAN?!?
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 01:07:38 PM »
Oh god Pro mentioning Geist now has me worried about this DS game.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
Damn, did nobody play this game?  Just finished the game and it was a bit dull in the first two characters but it picks up around the third.  The ending is pretty damn awful though.  I wonder if this game's poor sales is why the US market isn't getting more from Capcom in these puzzle adventures.

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
I played this game and it was awesome :D
but yeah the ending was pretty bad

Offline bosshogx

• View Profile
    • Monday Night Crew.com
Man I loved the ending.  I think it's a double cross though and the surprise character isn't who they say they are.  :-)
www.mondaynightcrew.com
A video game webcomic that's updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Wii 2338-1768-8759-4933
Planet Puzzle League 180490-316211
Advance Wars 171922-891988