Author Topic: On a Quiet Day at Work...  (Read 4764 times)

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
On a Quiet Day at Work...
« on: June 29, 2023, 12:16:53 PM »
... I wandered a bit down memory lane, and ended up here. Whew, this place is quiet. Let me blow the dust off this account real quick. Testing testing, anyone there?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: On a Quiet Day at Work...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 04:09:36 PM »
Hey, Hey! Been wondering if you'd ever be back but then I wonder about a lot of posters that have gone quiet. Yep, sadly things are pretty slow in 2023.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 01:12:42 PM »
Of course you're still here lol, good to see you! Forums in 2023 are just a hard sell, they've been declining for a while now and it's a shame to see it happen. They have a much different vibe to most social media, especially since the pace is usually slower and less frantic.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 05:40:07 PM »
I figured everyone kind of just moved on. I joined another Nintendo forum because I had no where else to talk about Nintendo things. I know, I know. There are a handful of y'all I miss chatting with. Such is life. 🤷â€â™€ï¸

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2023, 08:50:21 AM »
Yeah, 'tis life. For me, I just went to play mafia elsewhere to scratch that itch since it was kinda declining here, now I've got a job and various hobbies that make the time commitment for mafia hard to maintain. I miss it, but some forums demand some serious posting lol

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 01:31:39 PM »
So which forum did you end up checking out?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2023, 10:50:47 AM »
I forget the name of one of them, but the other was Mafia Universe. Played two games there (lost as town, won as mafia), then life got busy and I just didn't have the time commitment necessary to be active in those games. They move pretty fast there and demand a lot more attention, which doesn't mesh well with responsibilities and work and so on.