Author Topic: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Final Round!  (Read 12880 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Round 5.
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2018, 04:44:30 PM »
There were some gasps from the other shoppers after Mop it up shouted that reply so loud. Embarrassed and realizing that she was starting to draw attention, Mop it up said that she'd of course be glad to help clean up the vomit. As she turned to the cleaning cart, however, she slipped on the newly cleaned floors and as she fell she knocked the cleaning cart. The cleaning cart raced towards a store front window and smashed through knocking over the mannequins in the window. The mannequins knocked over a table that had some lit candles on it as part of an interior decoration. The lit candles flew through the air and landed amongst some clothes and lit them on fire. In a few seconds, the whole store was ablaze. It turns out hemp clothing is really flammable.

It was at this moment that Deity showed up. Seeing him, Mop it up yelled out his name in surprise. He turned and locked eyes with Mop it up.

At the moment, people from the Lego Center noticed the blaze and cried out fire in alarm. Hundreds of panicked parents, children, staff and shoppers began to run in terror from the scene. Deity also turned and ran. Mop it up got up to chase him but then slipped again on the floors. "Curse my mopping ability!" she cried out. Instead she began to wiggle her way on the wet floor and after gaining a bit of momentum she was able to coast along to the cleaning cart like Mario in Super Mario Sunshine gliding along wet ground.

Reaching the cart, she used it to hoist herself up off the floor and then began pushing it with one leg to get some momentum and chase after Deity. She started getting closer and closer to him. Unfortunately, the cleaning cart had also caught on fire after it had crashed into the hemp store and the blaze started. The cleaning cart was now really engulfed in flames. As luck would have it, it was at this point that the chase led past The Propane Store and they just happened to be giving out free samples at the time.

"Blast it all," Khushrenada said, getting up from his table at the Food Court. Radioing in to the rest of the team, he said, "All hands on deck. We've got a runner. Somebody catch him before he escapes." Khushrenada then ran off in pursuit of Deity.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2018, 04:45:17 PM »
Mop it up is out. She did not have her... poop together. Stratos will be selecting the Bomb Word for this next round.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Round 6.
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »
Happy now, Karl?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2018, 06:22:58 PM »
I don't think there is a Karl playing this game.

Mission Round 6

Insanolord walked out of the bathroom from which he'd been trying to psych himself up and stepped back into the main shopping corridor. As he did so, Deity just happened to run by him. Insanolord then contemplated going back into the bathroom and coming back out pretending he had just missed seeing Deity. But then he told himself that this was his chance to no longer be seen as a laughingstock by the group. He ran off in pursuit of Deity.

As he did, he radioed into the group: "I've got eyes on Deity and am pursuing him now! He's heading to the Nickelodeon Universe amusement park!"

The rest of the team all groaned at the news that Insanolord was in pursuit. At hearing their doubt, Insanolord radioed back with:

1. Relax. This choice is perfectly safe.
2. Time to do the "I'm gonna win" dance and mock my opponents.
3. Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2018, 07:21:59 PM »
Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
Having said that, Insanolord continued to chase after Deity. As they ran through the amusement park, Deity ran towards the Log Chute ride. Jumping over the fencing, he then proceeded to jump over the water track and kept on running into the park. Insanolord followed and jumped over the fencing as well. However, on landing, his feet slipped out from under him due to the wet floor below from all the water that had been splashed previously by the passing logs. He wiped out on the floor and then slid onto the Log Chute track. After splashing into the water, he proceeded to get up slowly from the pain of the wipe out but, as luck would have it, this is just when another log was falling down the track. It collided right into Insanolord and sent him flying into the Crazy Cars (aka Bumper Cars) attraction. All the people in the Crazy Cars were delighted at this development and they all turned their attention into ramming Insanolord around.

ShyGuy, who had just arrived at the Nickelodeon Universe park, was able to see this whole embarrassment play out. "Oh man," he laughed, "I can't wait to tell everyone back at base what happened here."

As he was laughing to himself, a person walking by collided with him. They both looked at each to apologize when ShyGuy realized who it was that had collided in to him. "Deity!" he cried out in surprise.

"Aw crap!" moaned Deity who then turned and ran back into the park. ShyGuy followed after him. Khushrenada radioed in to ShyGuy, "Wait for back-up!"

"Nah," ShyGuy answered, and followed it up with:

2. Time to do the "I'm gonna win" dance and mock my opponents.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2018, 10:47:20 AM »
Maybe if some people (Stratos, Steefosaurus) choose their selections faster without needing constant reminders then maybe the game wouldn't feel so long which may turn some people off after awhile but at the the same time it was always designed to be a more casual game.

Yeah sorry for not being on daily, I realise it drags the game on a bit. Unfortunately my current Internet situation is just a bit spotty/unpredictable lately. It'll get better, but not for a while. I also missed a bunch of Khusrenada week, the recent mafia game, and still haven't played Mario Tennis with Phil either. Maybe not participating would be better for the game's tempo, but then again it'd also lower the participants so bit of a bind either way.  :-\

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2018, 12:19:02 PM »
Don't mind him, just some ribbing from the neighborhood wino. It means he likes you!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
Yeah, it's fine, Steef. Like I said at the end of the quote, it was always designed to be casual and something you can check in on when you can make it to the forums. Of course, to a point which is why there is the 3 day limit. Still, as players and host, you do end up feeling like you are waiting around at times for things to happen so I was just spitballing and wondering if that might be having an effect on player turnout. Over the games, there have been many players who have taken awhile on their turns and I've mocked/referenced them as well. Don't think you're the only one! I just happened to notice it in this game.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2018, 12:11:51 AM »
How do I keep ending up in these situations?

Time to do the "I'm gonna win" dance and mock my opponents.

Isabelle for Smash woot woot!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2018, 03:43:12 AM »
As ShyGuy did a dance to psych himself up in preparation of becoming the hero of the day by catching Deity, he didn't realize how close he was standing next to the Pepsi Orange Streak roller coaster ride. As the roller coaster went by, part of it snagged on his shirt and carried him away with it. His body was banged along the side of the tracks and other parts of the amusement park close by the whizzing coaster cars. Finally, his shirt ripped sending his broken body into the air where it landed on the Pineapple Poppers bouncy castle which bounced his body much higher and through the glass ceiling. His body hit the parking lot pavement outside with a splat.

The sudden appearance of a falling body right in front of his path sent the driver of a bus full of teens on their way to Fat Camp into a panic. He swerved sharply out of the way but was unable to gain control of the bus and ended up colliding with a propane tank that had come to help replenish The Propane Store that had suffered its earlier tragedy from Mop it up. The teenagers exited the bus to get away but, in a cruel twist of fate, they were too out of shape to ran far enough and fast enough. ShyGuy, with his last bit of bodily strength raised his head to look and see the propane truck explode taking out him and half the parking lot.

A couple hours later, Khushrenada and his team were called over by the first responders who had been digging through the debris to find survivors. It turns out all the fat teens would make a full recovery if you thought that last bit went to far. The rescuers has also discovered Deity in the debris and Khushrenada had instructed that he be called over immediately if he was found.

"How is he, doc?" Khushrenada asked.

"Not good. He's lost his sight and have his body was completely crushed. He's not going to make it. It's just seconds now," the Doctor answered.

Turning to Deity, Khushrenada said, "Quick! Tell me the identity and whereabouts of The Colonel. Become a snitch before you die and double-cross your greatest ally while you still have the chance!"

"Sounds... *cough* good to me," Deity whispered, "You're such an idiot, *cough* you know that?"

"Whoa, now! No need for such language. I'm just offering you a chance to see to it that The Colonel avenges your death by having you lead us to him so that he can enact that immediately for you," explained Khushrenada.

Deity went in a coughing and laughing fit. Finally he wheezed, "You fool. I don't have to lead you to The Colonel. He's already part of your team........ Oh crap." And then he died realizing the mistake he'd just made.

Khushrenada turned to face both Insanolord and Stratos who were now watching each other intently and began to back away from Khushrenada.

"Now hold it right there, you two," Khushrenada ordered, trying to keep the situation from escalating. Instead, the two men kept increasing their pace away from Khushrenada while staying pretty parallel to each other. Slowly, they began to reach for their gun while watching if the other person was trying to do the same. Soon, they were on the run and ducking for cover as they shot at each other while Khushrenada ran after them trying to avoid getting shot from them also while capturing them.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Final Round!
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2018, 03:52:11 AM »
And so we come to the Final Round! Insanolord vs Stratos. One of these players will finally win their first game of Safe Words while the other will once again come up just short.

For the first time this game, Insanolord has control of the Bomb Word. Will that be what he needs to secure the victory or will it be his undoing of this game?

Meanwhile, Stratos has just survived another 50/50 choice this game with ShyGuy's incorrect choice. Now he must do it once more for the 4th time in order to win but this time, he is the one that must avoid the bomb word and select the Safe Word. Will he be able to make it through one more 50/50 round or will the odds finally catch up to him?

Who is the double agent of the story? Stay tuned.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2018, 06:40:19 PM »
Final Mission Round!

Insanolord and Stratos continued to both chase and evade each other as they ran down the opposite sides the street in parallel while sometimes firing at the other. Their path took them into the heart of the downtown area. Finally, one turned and ran into the entrance of a skyscraper while the other did the same thing ducking into the entrance of a skyscraper on their side of the street. They proceeded to run up the stairs to the top while looking across the street through the windows to keep track of the progress of their opponent. Higher and higher they climbed.

Eventually, they both reached the top. One each skyscraper roof was a helicopter. Both men climbed in and started them up. They then both took off and proceeded to close in on the other, firing their weapons. They circled and circled in the air as they tried to get a good shot in to the side of the other's helicopter. Finally, Insanolord managed to get a shot that punctured some of the gears of the rear propeller on Stratos helicopter causing him to begin losing control and have his helicopter spin out of control.

Knowing he couldn't bail without exposing himself as an easy target to Insanolord, Stratos looked around the interior of the copter and came up with a plan. Strapping on a parachute, he opened the door and waited for the right moment to jump. As his helicopter was in position, he closed his eyes, turned his head upward and said to himself:

2. Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:33 PM »
Relax. This choice is perfectly safe.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »
With that, Stratos leapt from his helicopter. As he flew into the air, he threw a fire extinguisher canister that he grabbed from his helicopter. It made a path towards Insanolord's helicopter. Meanwhile, Insanolord took aim at Stratos as he fell in the air. Wondering if he should focus on the coming fire extinguisher or Stratos, he said to himself, "Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me."

Suddenly, Stratos shot at the fire extinguisher. It exploded with force knocking Insanolord back in his pilot's chair. It showered his glass of the helicopter with white foam. The knockback caused Insanolord to pull the trigger of his gun and the bullet ricocheted off the metal interior and into his right arm. He cried out in pain as he lost movement from the arm. Meanwhile Stratos pulled the cord for his parachute opening it up beneath Insanolord's helicopter. He then immediately cut loose from the parachute as it snapped up and became entangled in the blades of Insanolord's helictopter. The helicopter began to seize and begin falling to the ground. Insanolord was unable to leave his chair from the force of momentum rapidly being exerted on him and with his right arm disabled, he had no way of being able to effectively use any of the controls. It spiraled down to the top of a parking lot where it exploded in fiery ball of flames taking Insanolord with it.

Stratos, however, had also grabbed a second parachute before leaving his helicopter. While Insanolord's chopper went down, he had strapped himself into it and pulled the cord. With it, he then sailed down smoothly to the roof of a Skyscraper below.

And so, STRATOS IS THE WINNER OF SAFE WORDS 14!!!! HE'S FINALLY DONE IT!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2018, 10:08:26 PM »
Epilogue

After getting himself free from his parachute, Stratos was surprised to see Khushrenada approaching him with his gun raised.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he cried out, "I'm not the Colonel. It was Insanolord and I just eliminated him."

"Alright. I believe you but you do realize we're still going to have to check your story out and vet you, right?" Khushrenada answered back, "So, help start proving your innocence by handing me your gun and coming in peacefully while we do a quick investigation to confirm that."

"Ok. Alright. Here," Stratos responded, slowly taking out his weapon and putting it on the ground kicking it over to Khushrenada. Khushrenada picked it up and put it in his pocket.

"Good man," he said, smiling at Stratos, "Now let's get out of here."

As they walked to the rooftop exit, the Bureau Chief of the American Spy Service came out of it. Suddenly, there was a shot. He looked startled for a moment but then relaxed. Stratos was also shaken up and confused by it and then he suddenly felt a warm burning sensation in his chest. He looked down to see his shirt had an ever growing red spot forming on it. Feeling weak, he collapsed as he realized he had been shot. Looking at Khushrenada, he saw that he was holding a still smoking gun.

"But.... why?" he asked.

"Sorry, Stratos. It's just easier this way. With you and Insanolord both wiped out, we don't have to worry and wonder who's actually innocent or not and this whole double agent fiasco can get swept under the rug. It's just the spy business," he explained. Then he turned and walked over to the Bureau Chief.

"Another mission well done," the Chief congratulated him.

"Thank you, sir. Here's you gun back," Khushrenada said, handing him back the murder weapon, "I handled it just like you instructed me too when you got here on the scene."

"I knew I could count on you. But now, there's one last thing I need you to do," the Chief responded.

"What's that?" asked Khushrenada.

"Die!" answered the Chief, who then pointed the gun at Khushrenada and pulled the trigger.

But nothing happened. The gun was empty. "What the....?" the Chief wondered aloud, confused.

Khushrenada held out a magazine of bullets. "Looking for these?" he asked. The Chief looked at him in anger while Khushrenada pulled out Stratos's gun on him. Gesturing for the Chief to move away from the door, he then instructed him to go stand by Stratos's body while keeping the gun trained on him the whole time.

"What is this?" asked the Chief.

"Just you being outwitted. When you instructed me to eliminate Stratos to tie up any loose ends, I had a feeling that you might not hesitate to consider me a loose end as well from how things have developed. That's why I tossed my gun away downstairs and had to suddenly borrow yours before stepping out here. I needed to make sure you'd be disarmed. I took the magazine out, leaving the one bullet in the chamber and eliminated Stratos with that, leaving you to think the weapon was still loaded while I pocketed Stratos weapon in case I needed the protection," Khushrenada explained.

"Alright. Listen. You're still a tight spot. If you shoot me, as the only other person on the roof, you're still going to be under suspicion and it is going to be a black mark on your record to have your superior office die under your watch and care. If we walk down together, I'll repay the favor and you won't be killed but I am going to have to retire you from the Service. Think about it," the Chief reasoned.

"But I have. You'll have shot Stratos unarmed in order to keep him from exposing you as The Colonel. Unfortunately, for you, you will have died in the attempt, thereby allowing me to become Chief and hero for weeding out The Colonel and a traitor in our midst," Khushrenada shot back.

"I'm not The Colonel," protested The Chief.

"Well, of course, you aren't. I know that. I'm the bloody Colonel, for crying out loud. It's just the story I'm going to tell everyone to cover my tracks and tie up the loose ends in a way that benefits me," Khushrenada bragged.

"Ha ha ha! You're The Colonel? And you think you can shoot me and get away with it?! There's no way! No way in hell! Like I said, you are going to be investigated in the matter of a Bureau Chief's murder. You'll be exposed and disposed so fast in a manner so unpleasant, you'll wish you have let me shoot you here and now," the Chief exclaimed.

Khushrenada laughed as he opened the door to exit the rooftop. Turning back with the door now partially in front of him from being half closed, he replied back, "Not if I don't shoot you."

"If you don't shoot me then how do you hope to get away with it?" the Chief asked, bewildered.

"By making it look like an accident. Like I said, you killed Stratos who was unarmed from your gun to cover up what he was about to expose on you, and don't worry I've got evidence to plant about in your life to help the investigation in my claims, but you were killed in your cover-up by something you did not see coming making it a fortunate accident for everyone involved in the case," Khushrenada clarified.

"What kind of accident would I not see coming?" the Chief asked, with his hands in the air from the befuddlement he was in with Khushrenada's explanations.

"Apparently, I'm the only one who remembered about Stratos's helicopter," Khushrenada answered as a smile grew across his face and then he closed the door. The Chief slowly turned around as he heard a growing noise from behind him to see Stratos's helicopter spinning wildly and bearing down on the rooftop spot where he was standing at an extreme speed. He froze as his brain took in the horrible fate about to befall him unable to come up with any famous last words.

The collision of the helicopter on the roof and subsequent explosion caused the stairwell Khushrenada was strolling down to shake a bit. That had to hurt, he thought to himself. Pulling out his phone, he pressed a button on it which detonated a bomb eliminating the hacker he had used earlier for the CIA heist. With that, all the evidence and trail of people that could expose him as the Colonel were now eliminated. Soon, he'd be the new Bureau Chief and continue to expand his criminal empire further while he kept moving on up the chain of power and command. He began to whistle a happy tune as he made his descended on down the stairwell.

THE END

Wow! What a masterpiece. So glad I took the time to add more of a story to this game. Totally worth it.  >:( :P

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2018, 10:09:24 PM »
It took him 14 tries but Stratos has finally reached the mountaintop! For the first time ever, he stands alone at the end of a Safe Words game. Moreover, he goes from worst to first. He was the first player eliminated in Safe Words 13 but he is the last player standing in Safe Words 14. Talk about a comeback! Yet, while we I'm sure he's happy about that, let's discuss something even more dear to his heart: statistics!

As mentioned in previous Safe Word games, the players are all ranked by the F-Zero GX racing point system based on their position. Based on how the contestants finished in this game of Safe Words 14, these were the points handed out to them for the game:

1. Stratos - 100
2. NWR_Insanolord - 93
3. ShyGuy - 87
4. Mop it up - 81
5. Steefosaurus - 76
6. BeautifulShy - 71
7. nickmitch - 66
8. Lucario - 62

If we add the points from this game to the cumulative totals of all players for all 13 games now played, here is the current All-Time Safe Words Leaderboard:

1. ShyGuy - 1059 points (14 games played)
2. Stratos - 1024 points (14 games played)
3. NWR_insanolord - 955 points (14 games played)
4. nickmitch - 938 points (13 games played)
5. Mop it up - 906 points (12 games played)
6. Soren - 802 points (12 games played)
7. Lucario - 738 points (10 games played)
8. Silenced - 502 points (7 games played)
8. oohhboy - 502 points (8 games played)
10. UncleBob - 478 points (6 games played)
11. TOPHATANT123 - 442 points (6 games played)
12. Triforce Hermit - 430 points (6 games played)
13. lolmonade - 360 points (6 games played)
14. Nuclearspeed - 342 points (5 games played)
15. Khushrenada - 319 points (5 games played)
16. Steefosaurus - 257 points (3 games played)
17. ObbyDent - 180 points (3 games played)
18. Evan_B - 165 points (3 games played)
19. TofuFury - 139 points (2 games played)
20. Spak-Spang - 116 points (2 games played)
21. Ceric - 100 points (1 game played)
22. (tie) Fatty The Hutt - 93 points (1 game played)
22. (tie) Phil - 93 points (1 game played)
22. (tie) Pokepal148 - 93 points (1 game played)
25. (tie) BlackNMild2k1 - 76 points (1 game played)
25. (tie) Zap - 76 points (1 game played)
27. BeautifulShy - 71 points (1 game played)
28. ejamer - 47 points (1 game played)
29. Hypotheliciously - 41 points (1 game played)

As mentioned in the Final Four write-ups, the only change on the leaderboard is Insanolord leapfrogging over nickmitch to take the third spot from his point total this game. ShyGuy and Stratos are the first two players to crack the 1000 point mark. Insanolord, nickmitch and Mop it up all pass the 900 point mark from this game as well. Way to help crush the illusion for new players that they can rise quickly in the leaderboard ranks at this point!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2018, 10:09:29 PM »
And so with the stats noted and adjusted, another game of Safe Words has come to an end. Realizing how close they had all come to Insanolord actually winning a game, everyone knew they had been very fortunate to avoid such an outcome. Thus, it was decided that this would be the last game of Safe Words and everyone went about happy in their lives. Because of the crushing defeat, Khushrenada was re-energized and gave up his reign as King of the Winos to return to his regular forum name and reign as King of the Forums. That is why Safe Words is no longer played on these forums despite Insanolord begging everyone to play it so that he could get one more chance.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:11:11 PM by King of the Winos »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2018, 11:17:18 PM »
Hooray!
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2018, 12:27:58 AM »
Good job Stratos!!

I have to say this is a fun but basic game but I loved when it got down to the last two words and it was do or die.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:29:32 AM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2018, 02:10:36 PM »
I really appreciated Khush's story, even if it ended on a bad note for me, but this is so over the top, I like to think I survived with some burn scars by crawling off the roof before the main explosion and getting medical treatment from some illegal, banned doctor with a strange accent.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2018, 05:55:37 PM »
Sounds like someone wants to write their own fan fiction sequel...

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »
Congrats, what a Stratospheric accomplishment!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »
Sounds like someone wants to write their own fan fiction sequel...

If that was an invitation to host then I'm down to give it a try in the future, but that would run the risk of letting Insanolord win, and we can't have that now, can we? I'd be known as "the host that let him win".
My Game Collection

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2018, 11:08:26 PM »
I can't believe I was bested by Stratos! Congrats Stratos, heavy is the crown.