Author Topic: Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ Announced for Wii  (Read 7333 times)

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ Announced for Wii
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
they said they could only give me $150 worth of store credit. I lost more than $100 on that deal... but I'm not gonna make that same mistake again...

Yeah, selling a console you just bought is probably the dumbest mistake you can do...

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 08:00:07 AM »
The dumbest mistake may have been buying a console based on a confusing article in a single magazine that represented the ONLY reason you wanted the console.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 10:29:16 AM »

it's our retailers. They probably think that nobody's buying 'Cube games as much anymore, and it'll cost them more to try to restock on them.

I think retailers have a pretty good idea of what people are buying.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Jan-Su

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ Announced for Wii
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 09:03:49 AM »
... Do you mean some consumers are still buying GameCube games? Personally, I don't think the GameCube will really be "dead" until by the end of 2008.

*sighs* Look, I actually have no problem with this game coming out. In fact, I think I might even have fun trying it, you know, with the Wii remote and all. It's just that I wish they'd still release the original Taisen 3 and 4 here.

Alright, I think I'm out of here for now, as to make sure anything doesn't cause any more "damage". I would've gone into a whole bunch of reasons why I think GNT3 and 4 should be brought to the U.S., and even why I think they should be for the 'Cube, not really the Wii (note: I'm actually still just as annoyed as I ever was), but it seems nothing I say or do is gonna make a difference. All I can do at this point is just hope that Tomy, D3, and our game stores come to their senses...