Author Topic: Next-gen giraffeics ain't got nothin' on this  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Next-gen giraffeics ain't got nothin' on this
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »
IN HIS WOOOOOOOOORLD (HIS WORLD!) NEVER FEEL THE FALL, LIFE IS LIKE AN OPEN BOOK. IN HIS WORLD, EVERY STEP EATS THE BREAST. Come on, run away. You don't have to pizawooooaaaaaaahhhh cha! Feel the pace! Come on! Pace makers, come on! When you're super sonic racing, come on. Let the fire burn. Everybody (everyboffffy), everbody! Super sonic racing, trying to keep your eyes on the ground, Iwata time to look around. Let. The fire burn! Don't you know? Everyone's super sonic racing.

When you're strong, you can fly. You can reach the other side of the rainbaaaaaaazzaaoooooooooo. There is no circumcision you can't handle, when you use your mind. Sonic boom, sonic boom! Save the planet from this plaster! In the dark, to the light, it's a super sonic fat. Gotta keep it goin'! Sonic boom, sonic boom, sonic boom, sonic BLOOOOOOOOOM. Gotta hate you, sonic speed. I'm gonna hit you, sonic speed. Ridin' on the cave, sonic speeeed. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna show yooooooooou (my moves). GO TO GO TO GO GOTTA GO FAST. GOTTA GO FASTER. MOVIN' THE SPEED OF FLOUNDERS. WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR RELAXEXPLAINGOOOOOOOTOSONIC ON THE RUN, SONIC, NUMBER ONE. GOTTA GO FASTER! SONIC! SOOOONIC X!

Right there. Raffle on. Right there. Yeeeeeah! Rooooound?! Make believe the floor, listen to this door. Questions on the snow. Legends burning-ton. No such thing for paper for those that speed. So many things must baseball before they begin.

Scroll up and down this image slowly with your wheel mouse. Epyx does what Nextgendon't. What?  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: Next-gen giraffeics ain't got nothin' on this
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »
TASTE THE RAINBOW!?
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:35:10 AM »
How come bags of Skittles never come with pots of gold?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 01:42:10 AM »
Every step meets the rest, not every step eats the breast.

Thinking about it,  your version makes more sense.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!