Author Topic: Dream Pinball (not Pinball Dreams!)  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Dream Pinball (not Pinball Dreams!)
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:24:19 PM »
Wii gets more balls of steel. (NSFW lolol)

Featuring six distinctive tables, Dream Pinball draws on the latest hardware features to provide visuals that easily surpass previous pinball titles. HDR lighting, motion blur and advanced particle systems generate a remarkable graphical sheen, with selectable cameras providing one fixed and six dynamic action-tracking camera angles. The tables themselves feature a wide range of designs and themes, each one complete with multiple areas, secrets, an array of special effects and spectacular three-way multiball.

I really don't think HDR lighting and other 1993 style Jurassic Park CGI golly-gosh wizz-bang silicon graphical technology is needed for a pinball game, but whatever! Due out early next year in America and Europe. If the developer just flat out copies the amazingly well done controls in Gottlieb Pinball Classics (the Wii version only ever got a PAL release~), then I'll be happy. In every area of my body, especially my kneecaps.

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (FEATURING PIN*BOT!) is also due out sometime next year on Wii, 2008 will be year of the year for sure. THINGS! Dream Pinball is headed to DS too, obviously lacking the.. uh.. Jurassic Park technology.

I can't believe how few pinball games there have been on DS.. THERE'S BEEN ONE. Metroid Pinball's all the poor thing has. Flipper Critters has been delayed over and over again for about two years now. Even the PSP has more pinball games than DS! GBA had like ten. Million.  

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:Dream Pinball (not Pinball Dreams!)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »
Man, your kneecaps must be bursting with excitement then. Looks like heaven for a pinball wizard.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
RE: Dream Pinball (not Pinball Dreams!)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 09:31:28 PM »
They've burst right off! I had to replace them with toast.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 03:31:18 AM »
Flipper critters? You mean this game?

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile