Author Topic: Nintendo DS, my thoughts  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Samwise Gamgee

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Nintendo DS, my thoughts
« on: February 03, 2004, 09:33:20 PM »
i think this system could be great! its not a consol system, its portible, yet its not neccisarily as portable as game boy. all we know is that its something that sits between and it has two screens. this to me kind of sounds like a desk top system. (not computer desk top) its kind of a party system, put it down, it'll prolly have 2 player mode built in. 2 screens, why not! it'll probibly try to mimick a PS1 type graphic style, it will obviously be much more powerful than the psp! and it'll be something you can put on your desk, a sick nintendo system with 2 screens! i just hope it has an imac style for the screens! firewire would be sick too!
i think if they market it right, show that this is a totaly new sick idea! this thing nintendo is releasing to battle the psp! good and bad idea! i personaly dont want to spend all this cash to get the most out of these systems!! they called this one, "the third pillar" to the GBA and GC!! but at the same time, in concept its pretty good! but not only that, they are spreadig it out, and is finding new inovative ways of gaming!! if it catches on, it'll be sad when sony puts a radio in it! BUT, if it doesnt catch on, if they dont market it presenting it as god, and if people realy dont take it seriously, stupid people will think its the next gameboy, PSP beatsthis new product leaving bameboy a little bit forgotten.

GBA link support for a 3rd screen wold be great too

"I made a promise! A promis; Don't you leave him Samewise Gamgee, and i don't mean to, i don't mean to!"

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Nintendo DS, my thoughts
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 10:02:55 PM »
Your thoughts could have easily been added to any of the several talkback threads.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers