Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 215714 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Yeah, you ain't beating me to the pokedex (unless they announce gen 7 in the next year)

There'll always be more Pokémon.

Still, this thread was started to complete the catalogue which I've done. I've just stuck with the badges since I've come this far now I might as well see if I can't complete them also. (And to make you feel better for taking so long to get a complete Pokedex already.)
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
AH I'm sorry. I've been slacking off again (is there a badge for that)? I actually think my list is pretty up to date. I was hoping to get any fall items, Halloween pumpkin masks, and some other things so that you wouldn't have to worry about them, but I haven't been very successful with that so far.

What's the rest of your week look like? I might have some free time tomorrow, then probably not again until the weekend as I will be off visiting relatives for a couple days. I don't think we've been online on the 3DS at the same time, but I can always do some traveling (or leave the gates open) if there isn't time for the trading.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
I've been away from Animal Crossing for a while now, but this thread has made me really want to get back to it, to do the best I can to sabotage everything Khush is trying to accomplish.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Once the dex is complete I shall return to perivale and clean the place up

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I've been away from Animal Crossing for a while now, but this thread has made me really want to get back to it, to do the best I can to sabotage everything Khush is trying to accomplish.

It's a nice thought but what can you do? You're powerless to ruin my A.C. domination.

AH I'm sorry. I've been slacking off again (is there a badge for that)? I actually think my list is pretty up to date. I was hoping to get any fall items, Halloween pumpkin masks, and some other things so that you wouldn't have to worry about them, but I haven't been very successful with that so far.

What's the rest of your week look like? I might have some free time tomorrow, then probably not again until the weekend as I will be off visiting relatives for a couple days. I don't think we've been online on the 3DS at the same time, but I can always do some traveling (or leave the gates open) if there isn't time for the trading.

My week is pretty free. I have a half-day of work tomorrow and then I don't have to go back until Monday. I've got pockets of time booked here and there for various things but for most the part, I'm pretty wide open. I just want a little stay-cation and that's what I'm going to get now. As it turns out, I'm coming up on Halloween again myself so I could grab you a bunch of those items without having to duplicate them.

We do seem to be missing each other which is odd because we always use to run into each other. I'll run through your list again. Do you still need the 3 pieces of artwork I've got for you? If you do want to leave your gates open for me to get some travelling time, I can drop them off for you while doing it. Just got to pick a time. I believe you are in the CST time zone. Well, then, I could probably arrange to meet up anytime after 4:00 pm CST tomorrow.

Once the dex is complete I shall return to perivale and clean the place up

Cool! Welcome back to the A.C. world. If you need anything, I can help.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
So, I've got a plan. I've found 2 other people on another forum to help me. If Stratos and Dan Laser can help me here, then I just need one other person from somewhere to make some visits to me. If 5 players make 60 trips to my town, that will give me 300 visits and the gold badge. It could be done on 6 days of visiting me 10 times or 4 days of visiting me 15 times if you really want to get it over with. Just pick a few days when available and boom, it can be done.

That's my current plan. That work for you Stratos and Dan Laser?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
I could make some visits that way. May earn a badge or two myself in the process.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Possibly. You get a bronze hosting badge for having had 50 visits and bronze travelling badge for making 100 trips. However, you unlock the ability to remodel your train station if you've had 100 visits to your town. You don't get a badge for a 100 visits but that may be the goal you want to shoot for if you are into decorating your town.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Wouldn't wind shooting for that. I'll look out for when you are online.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
The only people I ever seem to be online at the same time with these days are Mop it Up and Pokepal. I see Phil a bit here and there too. There's nothing wrong with booking time.

(As we speak, I got some new player visiting my town over and over for 10,000 bells a visit. Nothing like Animal Crossing bribery. It's good to be rich.)

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
Yep I can do some travelling. Breaking it up like that won't make it too bad at all. And since I' m getting such a great deal with all the furniture I wont even ask for 10k a visit! I'll be off til Tuesday so I'll look for you online over the next while.

Did you need to do some travelling yourself? I can leave my game on right now, but I prob won't be around to respond.

I think I just need the 2 pieces now... Famous painting and ancient statue.

I'm actually in mid october so I can still do the Halloween stuff too haha. And nice new thread title!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Ah great stuff. I do need to do some travelling myself. Shame I didn't see this until now. I checked the forums quickly about 40 minutes before your post then got a bite to eat and watched The Music Man. Let's see. You're CST so we could meet up around 5:00 pm CST or anytime there after tomorrow. Pick a time that works.

And this thread title hass been around since like 2 other posts you made before this one......

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Interested in some travelling tonight?
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Of course I am.

Let's see. You're a PST zoner so 3:00 PM your time and onwards would work for me. Tell me when the gates of hell Xela will be open and I'll come on over.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Alright, Frontier Justice Leaguers. I'm going to be playing some New Leaf right now for awhile. Seek me out if you are able. Otherwise, post a time that works to meet up for you. (Instead of the usual vagaries of tonight, in between the span of some days and other such broad terms.) Then I will seek you out and be ready by you doing so.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I'm at work but I could boot up my 3DS and you could visit my town repeatedly if it helps you out. I'm working another 3 hours.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I would do that.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I'll see if I can still do it. They were going to change the wi-fi in a way that could have barred it from connecting but I don't think they have done that yet.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Man, you need to stop writing cheques your body can't cash.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
The sad thing is I used to be able to connect and I even played with you once from work. It is slower and more laid-back so I have the time to play on weekend shifts. It says I can connect but it times out. We'll just have to wait until tonight when I get off.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
The sad thing is I used to be able to connect and I even played with you once from work. It is slower and more laid-back so I have the time to play on weekend shifts. It says I can connect but it times out. We'll just have to wait until tonight when I get off.

I remember. I always thought I'd be able to make more trips by you just leaving your gate open while I go back and forth like that. How times have changed.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I miss the lazy summer days of just goofing around in AC City Folk doing nothing in particular.

I probably put thousands of hours into City Folk, Modern Warfare, and Monster Hunter Tri with people on this forum.

I also think of all the games we haven't gotten around to playing together, like Civilization. I keep thinking I should try and get a game of Civ4 or 5 rolling.
My Game Collection

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Just got to get the 3DS charged a bit and I'll be ready to roll. Am I going over there first or are you coming to my place?
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
What do you want to do? If I come to your town first, then you'll have to be playing later. If you come to mine now, then I can keep playing while you just have to leave your gates open.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Alright. I'll come over then.
My Game Collection