Author Topic: Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis Ships  (Read 2376 times)

Offline LassePalle

• PGC Staff Writer
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis Ships
« on: October 16, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »
Also, the European launch is just around the corner.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=14622

Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis for the WiiTM Now Available at North American Retailers    

New York, NY - October 16, 2007 - Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce that Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis for the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo is now available at North American retail stores for the suggested retail price of $39.99.    

Developed by Rockstar Leeds in collaboration with Rockstar San Diego, Table Tennis utilizes the Wii's motion-sensitive Wii Remote™ to offer a frenetic and intense experience. GamePro Magazine said, "There is so much depth and skill involved in Table Tennis on the Wii that this version stands up to any tennis game out on any system, period."    

Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis for the Wii is rated "E" for Everyone. The title will reach European retail shelves on October 19th, 2007.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis Ships
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 06:33:18 PM »
Rockstar presents a lazy effort for Wii, now avaliable before the Christmas rush.
???artid=90210">http://www.faaaabuuuaaaachuuuggaburwur.com/newsmarieocart.cfm???????artid=90210

Basement, 2007 - Rockstar Games, a publishing lavel of GLOBAL STAR SOFTWARE, Ink (purple), is pleased to announce that Rockstar Games presents a Hideo Kojima production for the Wii home video game system from Nintendo is a risky system to make games for as it is very popular. Rockstar would like $39.95 for this trash, the same amount they charged for the 360 version when it launched last year.

Developed by clowns in collaboration with garbage bin lids, Table Tennis utilizes the Wii's acceptance of overpriced ports by companies with no imagination to offer something you can find done better on Wii Play. GamePro Magazine said, "There is so much depth and skill involved in taking out features such as online gameplay and focusing on getting the on-screen characters to match their hilariously goofy looking facial expressions found in the mature extreme Xbox™ 360 version. Table Tennis on the Wii stands up to any other tennis game on the system, but gets kicked in the sack, period."

Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis a pathetic title for a video game, and is rated "E" for Eugh. The title will reach European bargain bins on October 19th, 2009.  

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
RE:Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis Ships
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:40:24 PM »

Originally posted by: Infernal Monkey
Developed by clowns in collaboration with garbage bin lids, Table Tennis utilizes the Wii's acceptance of overpriced ports by companies with no imagination to offer something you can find done better on Wii Play.

I'd buy it.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
If you bought a clown MADE of garbage bin lids you could have a good time! =)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »
I'll buy Bully!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 04:53:58 AM »
I'm convinced that Infernal is the most schizophrenic poster on the Internet and I thank god for him every day.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »

Originally posted by: vudu
I'm convinced that Infernal is the most schizophrenic poster on the Internet and I thank god for him every day.

...and heres some candy from my pants.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 07:08:52 AM »

Originally posted by: Ceric

Originally posted by: vudu

...and heres some candy from my pants.

Oh god. Pants candy is the worst kind.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.