Author Topic: I hate American girls....  (Read 8481 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
I hate American girls....
« on: February 17, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »
Some of them are down to earth and say what they mean and mean what they say, but most of them do not know what the **** they want.

First off, **** facebook.

Secondly, it's not enough to get a girls number and call her anymore. Calling her is actually fucking up on your part. You may have a 15% chance of her picking up despite her explicitly telling you to "Call me...?!" That use to be my favorite sentence to hear when hunting but now it's a warning. If she doesn't pick up, then you pretty much fucked yourself.

No, you got to play a convoluted game where you have to text first and see if she "remembers" you. Then you got to pimp again over text messages which is infuriating because that **** soon turns into PARAGRAPHS of text you have to read. Finally you do call and now none of those texts matter anymore, so you have to pimp once again. But it's ok, because you're actually talking to her.

Or is it? Now you have to listen to her talk about random **** that has nothing to do with you and barely has to do anything with her "My friend the other day...." After a week and a half, just when your about to say **** it and move on, you finally set up a date.

Can you cook? What's the best thing you can cook? Please don't say Mac n' Cheese. How about you cook your favorite meal and I'll cook mine, and we'll see who's the better chef? "Oh that sounds fun." Cool, my place Friday.

Friday. "Hey I'm gonna go out with my friends because _____. You should come join us!" ****. Now if you do decide to go, you got to call your buddies to solicit one to run interference on her stupid friends just so you can talk to your girl without being impeded.

If you don't go, you're playing with fire because at that point it may have been too long since your last face to face interaction and your first impression may be wearing off.

In fact, however, this is all just a rouse to see you again with her friends and to conspire on you. If you get asked to "come join us!" just chalk it up to a defeat and move on. Despite if her friends like you or not, you got a 10% chance of her friends NOT talking **** about you. If they don't like you, they're going to talk **** about you. If they do like you, they're going to talk **** about you because their interested and American girls are selfish. Don't even bother.

If she changes set plans for your first date, walk away.

Now let's contrast it with foreign girls.

Hey I like you. When can I see you again? Tomorrow? I'll see you then.

What's up? ---> I'd like to see how you live. --->Ok. I'll be over shortly. Food, wine, music and dancing. Bail out early/unexpectedly. This was fun. Lets do it again. Next time at my place. Kiss good night.

Next time. Bow checka bow wowwawawawa.

So much simpler.

I got a date tonight with an american girl. I'm thinking there's a 45% chance she changes plans on me.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:07:15 PM by Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I hate American girls....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »
It threads like these that make me happy that I'm married.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
And it's exactly this thread that makes me happy I'm not.

While annoying at times, the turn over rate from talking to hitting the sack is at max two weeks. American girls just like to push that limit even though they are the easiest of all.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:22:33 PM »
Now let's contrast it with foreign girls.

>Can you be more specific? It'd be interesting to hear a rundown of various cultures.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
It threads like these that make me happy that I'm married.
Amen, brother.

After 19 years, I know she is talking **** about me. To herself. While faithfully doing the laundry. Because she still loves me. And I love her. How do I know? Because I am constantly talking **** about her. To myself. While faithfully doing the dishes.

That's love, baby!
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
Zap here's a quick run-down.

Asian girls are the hardest to physically get at. A really hot one is a prize...in all cultures. And because of that, they are surrounded by an entourage of yellow. Hitting on them takes extreme confidence and cleverness, since you have to walk through roughly 5 people just to talk to her.

Just be honest and use your eyes and touch her gently on the small of her back.

Now if she's Americanized, then she is either extremely easy or impossible. You'll know within a few seconds.

African girls are the easiest to talk to but will write you off in a second if you say something stupid. So the best way to talk them is by being sarcastic.

European girls deal with body language. They could give a **** about what you say, but watch intently on how you say it. This is true with all girls but intensely true with Europeans. They are the easiest girls to start making out with after only a few sentences.

Latin girls are extremely fun loving. If you don't know how to dance, don't even bother talking to them. Show them a bit of their own specific culture and you're in.

Arab girls are the hardest of all women to holler at. It's a shame because they are the most beautiful of all. Unfortunately, being confident and well-groomed can only get you so far. They need money, not flaunted, but shown enough that it could meet their perceived standard of living. You have to be successful in all areas of life in order to get with them. They also take forever to wear down. It could take months to see her naked and longer than that for her to be comfortable enough to fool around. But it is worth it. Goodness is it worth it.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 04:09:38 PM »
I need to email Aaron to get him to fix it so clicking to go to the Funhouse doesn't take you to LiveJournal.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
And it's exactly this thread that makes me happy I'm not.

While annoying at times, the turn over rate from talking to hitting the sack is at max two weeks. American girls just like to push that limit even though they are the easiest of all.
Two week turn around.  I do better than that and I'm not particularly lucky at home.

From your later post I say its not the sack hitting that your really in it for.  Your in it for the hunt.

Knowing your prey and navigate the individual Idiosyncrasies of this particular one.  Hitting the sack is just a reaffirmation that you've done it.

Honestly if I had a lot more resources at my disposal to play this game.  I know I would love it.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »
These are some interesting cultural differences, maybe you should pay attention to them insanodork.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »
I empathize with Stogi to some extent. It's like some of them love playing with us, but it's clear they have no clue on what they want. I don't know if it's my age, or just the way I am, but I have no patience for such thing.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
Or maybe you should find better women. American or not, you aren't exactly finding the cream of the crop.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 07:02:35 PM »
You're a genius. Did anyone ever tell you that.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 07:03:28 PM »
I appreciate the sarcasm. :)

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 07:04:44 PM »
You're welcome.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »
And I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to the OP of this thread.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
lulz

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
I'm a bit of a baxter (for those of you that listen to BOP or watch a lot of movies) at times. I've recently become single again and am still feeling this one girl out. She sends some mixed signals, but I think I can get her soon enough. Being in grad school also makes things a bit tougher.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »
i wish i could add +1000 to your karma. I was going to create a thread like this, but its not like I haven't before. I am so fucking tired of playing games with girls. Its all about balance, and on the fly decision making. Right now, what im dealing with is fucked up. I actually wanted to drop it weeks ago. I'm on the fence on whether or not its salvageable. I'm not going to explain it(unless you PM me), its just embarrassing. The biggest thing is the difference between dating girls my age and dating girls who are 18-24. 18-24 year olds are so damn hot, but you have to play games with them. Girls my age don't play games and know what they want, but im not as attracted to them. In some ways I like being caught up in the game, it makes me an overall better person, but its an overall insane person too.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 06:29:59 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »
From your later post I say its not the sack hitting that your really in it for.  Your in it for the hunt.

Knowing your prey and navigate the individual Idiosyncrasies of this particular one.  Hitting the sack is just a reaffirmation that you've done it.

Honestly if I had a lot more resources at my disposal to play this game.  I know I would love it.

That's absolutely true. Despite what most people think, having a cute girl hanging all over you from the get-go may seem like an ideal situation, but it'll get under your skin after a while. It's like being given something without earning it.

But that's when you push the boundaries and see what you can get away with :D

Or maybe you should find better women. American or not, you aren't exactly finding the cream of the crop.

Finding better women is what I try to do constantly, but simply waiting around till I find them isn't useful either. Practice makes perfect after all. If I become under confident or my words become dull then I won't be able to interest her anyway. It's a lose-lose.

That's why I will hit on girls I don't personally find attractive - to keep mentally sharp.

PERM:

Again, I'm generalizing but talking to younger girls is less about conversing than it is about letting them spout out the nonsensical **** they have bottled up. They're at that age where they think they've figured out the world or at least they're world view.

Just be a sarcastic ass who rarely says anything except when you make fun of their appearance or insult something nonsensical they've said. If you say anything personal, make it either tragic or cute (e.g. lost your dog or went to the movies/museum with your niece), but its best not to say anything at all. If they ask you a straight up question, answer it really sarcastically and see how gullible they are. If they ask you again, answer it with the shortest reply ever.

If they are boring you, tell them. Or better yet, interject with a deeply personal question just to throw them off (like "How often do you masturbate?"). Never ever give them a compliment unless its a setup to a joke. And if you have an over-whelming urge to touch them, slap them on their ass. If they looked shocked or ask why you did that, tell them you were rating it. Give them a shitty rating.

Once it turns physical, do not let it turn otherwise. Steer the conversation towards sex and keep it there. Hyperbolically undersell yourself and be specific (e.g. "How long can you last in bed?" "One minute, six seconds."). Talk about how she likes to have it done - in detail. When she asks you be as general as possible (e.g. I like it when the girl is naked).

Anyway, this is the point where you need to seal the deal by having her kiss you. I'll let you figure that out on your own though.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:00:01 AM by Stogi »

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
Wow, that's possibly the most god awful advice I have ever read.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 10:31:53 AM »
Stogi runs a pimp school.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
Wow, that's possibly the most god awful advice I have ever read.

How so?

Younger hot girls get hit on all the time. Actually they expect it. And the most common way they get hit on is by guys trying to be suave. They'll come up and compliment the girl too much until, like Pepé Le Pew, they're pushing the girl away with every compliment. Or they'll break the ice then bore the girl with stories they've told a thousand times.

Doing the opposite builds intrigue.

Cracking wise until you get them to laugh is the easiest way to get girls to drop their guard. Then once they do they allow you a bit of freedom because for some reason, laughter equals trust.

EDIT: Maybe I should have explicitly pointed out that you should be funny, not hurtful with your comments.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:01:08 AM by Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
yeah Stogi, im pretty much on the right track now. There are more complicated issues at hand. All your advice seems in line with what I've been working on. Though, some days have been more successful than others. I just need to not let the idea that "I blew it" go through my head. I've been in more complicated circumstances and come out successful. So, I need that to be going through my head. The biggest thing I need to do is not try so hard. One of my biggest problems was the lack of practice. The last 2 girls I was with were not a challenge. I actually should have talked to you about this day 1 instead of getting myself stuck in a pit looking for ladders. I had to read back up on some **** for hours to get all the advice your giving. Its also sucks because its basic **** I already knew, I was just too out of practice to use it. Though, I did learn some new ****, which should conform to me more naturally.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
Did I missed the part when your going after Women you same age?  I just read the younger one.