Author Topic: Animal Crossing Owners Wanted  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Aussie Ben PGC

• BIG BAD BOOT!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Animal Crossing Owners Wanted
« on: February 04, 2004, 02:20:41 AM »
Righto, it's 12:17am, and before I go to bed, I'm going to issue a little competition to Animal Crossing owners (let's hope there's more than one, or this is going to be a reeeeeally short thread).  Let's see, it's Wednes...Thursday morning now.  I'll give you till the end of the working week -- that'd be Friday, about when I get home and check the thread -- to post something funny in this thread (try not to be vulgar ).

BUT!

What would a competition be without rules, eh?  EH?  So, your post MUST contain all of the following words/phrases:

- Billy Hatcher
- soup
- wheeze
- speaker
- coffee
- buzzard
- money box

The competition is open to all those who have access to these boards.  Yes, the "Honourary" Australians too.    The post doesn't have to be about Animal Crossing (in fact, it's more fun if it's not).  Words can be variations of the original word, just so long as they're real words (ex "soupy", "wheezes", "buzzards").  Judge's decision is final, etc. etc., no double posting, have fun, etc. etc..

The prize will be a code for the NES game of your choice (sendables only).  If for some inexplicable reason the prize code doesn't send...well...

I'll get you something nice.

Have fun, and I'll see you all Friday evening.  
It's got a duck bill, you moron!

Watch Me Unnecessarily Flaunt My Games

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Animal Crossing Owners Wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 07:04:16 PM »
Bloody hell, I don't have freakin Animal Crossing
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
    • View Profile
RE:Animal Crossing Owners Wanted
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 07:28:30 PM »
Why must soup covered, coffee drinking, buzzards fly out of speakers with money box wallpaper make Billy Hatcher wheeze?

"Good Morn..*cough cough, wheeze*..ning!"  
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 08:23:29 PM »
Billy Hatcher was tired from a day of collecting giant eggs and shooting buzzards for his mum's famous Egg 'n Buzzard Soup.  People came from miles around for a bowl.  His mum would set a money box on top of an old speaker and Billy would sit, happily sipping coffee, and collect the money for the soup.  Their best customer was Kevin, a sickly old man, who never failed to come even though just walking made him wheeze violently.  

Offline DrZoidberg

• Secreted by the Internet Bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 10:28:25 PM »
The Buzzard has made a critical error and the time for our attack has come. The soup brought to us by the Coffee Spies pinpoints the exact location of the Buzzard's new Money Box. We also know that the speaker systems of this Money Box are not yet operational. With the Wheezey Fleet spread throughout the galaxy in a vain effort to engage us, it is relatively unprotected. But most important of all, we've learned that the Buzzard himself is personally overseeing the final stages of the construction of this Money Box.

Many Coffees died to bring us this information. Billy Hatcher, please.

edit'd for acuracy.
OUT OF DATE.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 10:48:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!
THAT IS F**KING BRILLIANT DrZ!!!!!!!!

Aussie Ben, I think the competition has a winner already.
Man, the ONLY things that were changed in that entire speech was where he had to put the words in!
Thats f**king amazing!
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Evilmanman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 04:02:09 AM »
I vote for Doctor Z.  
THE SECRET IS ON THE EASTERN PENINSULA. I KNOW NOTHING. I AM ERROR.

Offline Aussie Ben PGC

• BIG BAD BOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 12:00:13 AM »
First off, thanks to everyone who entered.  All three were great, whether it was the abstract simplicity of Berto's entry, or Ms. Pikmin's fantastic and insightful day-in-the-life of Billy Hatcher and his family.

...but, I think I'm going to have to agree with the fans and go for Dr. Zoidberg.  Congratulations, Dr. Z!  I was in hysterics.  Send your Animal Crossing Name and Town Name to me at ben@planetgamecube.com along with the NES game you want (remember, it can't be one I can't send, like Super Mario Bros. or Wario's Woods).

Thanks again to everyone who participated, and remember - feel free to browse, but not to carouse!  Ho ho!

Offline DrZoidberg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 12:20:44 AM »
i... don't remember my name / town name ;___; but i'll get right on that with gusto, what games are there?

edit: for those who don't know, that was Mon Mothma's briefing to the Rebel Forces just before the duel strike on the forrest moon of Endor and the second Death Star, it's a nerd thing ^_^

PGC NEEDS MORE HILARIOUS COMUNITY BUILDING CONTESTS, Aussie Ben and Ty, it's upto you guys
OUT OF DATE.

Offline Aussie Ben PGC

• BIG BAD BOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 01:43:42 AM »
According to the "Rick Approved" Animal Crossing tradeable game guideline list, the games you CAN trade are:

Golf
Tennis
Pinball
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Clu Clu Land
Excitebike
Balloon Fight

So, you can choose any one of those.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 07:57:58 PM »
Good lord, why is there a "Rick Approved" AC tradeable game guideline list?  Why can't you trade any game you've got?

Offline DrZoidberg

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 09:18:31 PM »
because dear AiAi some games don't trade check out the Animal Crossing section of the forum for further enlightenment
OUT OF DATE.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 09:35:49 PM »
*slaps himself across the face*

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2004, 04:11:30 AM »
Oh noes!  I was going to post something here last night, but I passed out from exhaustion...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~