Author Topic: PGC Forum User Awards!  (Read 35437 times)

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:PGC Forum User Awards!
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2003, 11:54:05 AM »
You didn't count my mentioning thecubedcanuck being the "person I hate to like" as worst poster, did you?  I hope not.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2003, 11:54:55 AM »
*mouse_clicker, in turn, fills up like a balloon from the fattening elf cookie*
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
RE: PGC Forum User Awards!
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2003, 12:04:38 PM »
I didn't get any votes at all

Ah well, always next time!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2003, 12:47:42 PM »
I'd pop if I had any sudden weight gain. I don't way much, not more than 115 pounds, and I'm not too tall, roughly 5' 7" at the most, and I won't get much taller, if at all.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline The Blue Baron

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2003, 01:31:36 PM »
damn i almost won.  Even though it was for "worst poster" i want to thank everyone who voted  for me.
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
David Letterman.  

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2003, 03:47:44 PM »
Well, three of my votes won, so I don't feel totally worthless. And...

Just wondering, PIAC, did I get any votes? You see, at this moment my Self-Esteem rating is up 3.45%, and any votes would raise that even higher, gaining more potential stock holders. If I didn't get any posts, it still doesn't matter because it means I'm an okay guy, and my self-esteem rating would stay at about the same level.
I know you got at least one vote.

And cheers to all the winners.  
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2003, 04:39:35 PM »
I didn't mention you in the email, but I did remember you later and told him to count you as one of my votes a few pages back.  I dunno if you can have three or more votes for one subject, though, so it may not have counted.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2003, 04:48:34 PM »
Hey, I want an award for least frequent poster!  (I have 86 posts since the current forums went up.)  
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2003, 04:53:21 PM »
hah, most serious eh?  I guess so, since I usually just poke my head in to lay down the smack.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2003, 04:55:47 PM »
You don't get an award for working hard and not having time to post, Johnny! What do you think this is, a legitmate award thread?
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2003, 04:56:17 PM »
Shame on you.

*votes Jonnyboy117 least frequent poster, who looks like their avatar*
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2003, 04:58:25 PM »
I just recieved an e-mail saying that after a re-count I was also named sexiest poster.
Again thanks to all who voted.

(struts away)  
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2003, 05:12:32 PM »
Well, thanks guys.  I am still pissed that you guys didn't vote me in for the craziest poster, but whatever.  I also can't believe that S-U-P-E-R actually won for best mod.  I mean, come on.  he might be a fun guy to be around from time to time, but I prefer moderators to actually moderate.

I can't believe I won the most serious either.  This SO MUCH isn't like me.  I think you guys need your heads examined myself.  I think it's also about time to start bringing in the big guns.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2003, 05:13:23 PM »
Yeah, cubed, that ought to feel good.  Especially in a forum with just about all guys.

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2003, 05:15:09 PM »
Just re-read e-mail, said it was voted on by PGC's super model readers, who'd a thunk it.

(hangs head shamefully, and goes back to charting trends)
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2003, 05:18:12 PM »
lol

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2003, 05:21:24 PM »
mouse_clicker definitely deserved "most serious."  I've had to drop out of at least 2 discussions because he was getting too deep into it

Ouch, super sting by Ms. Pikmin ^_^'

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2003, 05:29:41 PM »
I get really worked up in online discussions. I think that's how I've made a name for myself, by engaging intense debates, or in some cases flame wars.

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2003, 05:40:12 PM »
Yeah, I get worked up too.  Mouse, you're actually a good lesson for me in learning to not let myself get so upset over what gets posted.  I am the type of person who can let too much of my real feelings show and let myself get sucked into debates that are far too personal.  There have been times when, after getting into one of those too personal debates, I've actually been to the point of almost crying by the time I log off.  That's when I know I need to get a grip and stay away from that stuff.  

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2003, 05:46:03 PM »
Mouse, you know that I have dropped out of a lot of discussions with you because you meddled in matters that I prefer not to debate for the most part.  I probably get more worked up than anyone else in here.  I clearly recognize that I have uncontrollable moments of rage, but whatever.  Ms. Pikmin, I know exactly how you feel, and it sometimes seriously shocks me just how kindred we are in spirit.

Today I have been pissed off the whole day though.  Work was long, boring, and way too hot.  After work I checked Walmart for Rogue Squadron III and SSX 3, and found that SSX 3 came in for PS2 and Xbox today, but not GameCube.  I was SERIOUSLY pissed off about that.  I was even more pissed off when I got home and found my roommate playing it.  I have been swearing ever since.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2003, 06:02:01 PM »
I get worked up much easier online- if you met me in person you'd see I'm a pretty calm. If it's something personal, I'll let loose, but otherwise I keep it toned down. Obviously, the internet is entirely different for me- I express myself MUCH better in typing than in speech. The ideas in my head just don't connect as well as they do when I'm on a computer. That kind of urges me into intense arguments. I was much more intense at IGN since the boards moved so much faster and there were twenty times more idiots.

I do like the idea of being a living breathing example, though, even if it is a bad one.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2003, 06:06:38 PM »

Originally posted by: mouse_clicker
If it's something personal, I'll let loose, but otherwise I keep it toned down.

Then you take way too much personally...

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2003, 06:09:57 PM »
Like I said, I'll get enraged over almost anything on the internet- in person it takes a lot to make me mad. Even when I appear mad on the internet I'm usually not I just write like I am.

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2003, 06:20:09 PM »
I realize this is a bit late but....Congrats to the winners! One question though. Who the hell is G@yCube? (apparently the gods have forbidden me from typing out the real name) I don't remember this person. It's obvious WHY we *sorely* miss him (her?) but I don't ever remember seeing him post.  
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2003, 06:25:17 PM »
That's because he was bumped soon after his first anti-Nintendo post