Author Topic: Seven eShop Wii U Titles Listed for 'November' Release in North America  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile

Could these indie downloadable titles make launch day? Launch week?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31896

Earlier this morning Nintendo of America released an updated list of upcoming Wii U games, including eight known downloadable eShop titles from independent developers. Seven of these games were given a "November" release date, but even if they miss the November 18 launch of Nintendo's new console they would still come out very soon after the console's launch.

Known eShop titles listed for November release are:

• Chasing Aurora
  • Cloudberry Kingdom
  • Trine 2: Director's Cut
  • Mighty Switch Force HD
  • Nano Assault Neo
  • Little Inferno
  • Toki Tori 2

One known eShop title was listed for a January 2013 release:

• Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Some previously revealed eShop titles did not make an appearance in Nintendo's update, like Mutant Mudds Deluxe from Renegade Kid, 1001 Spikes from Nicalis, and The Cave from Double Fine Productions.

Nintendo has previously stated that the Wii U's downloadable software eShop service will be available at launch. Additionally, Nintendo has stated that full retail launch games could also be downloaded from the Wii U eShop, but there have been no details on which games specifically, if any, would be available for download on day one.

Nintendo also revealed additional dates for many titles in the launch window, including which retail games will be making the Wii U's November 18 launch date in North America.

Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Ras

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Seven eShop Wii U Titles Listed for 'November' Release in North America
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »
That's weird.  In my high school yearbook, I was voted Future Legend of Rhythm Alien!

Trine 2 looks like a must-buy.  I'll have to research the rest.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
Trine 2, Cloudberry Kingdom and Chasing Aurora all look like titles that are worth playing. Very excited for the eShop on Wii U.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline TruenoGT

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 08:36:46 AM »
Definitely some goodies on that list, most excited for Nano Assault. Was disappointed that Chasing Aurora is not the sequel to DSiWare Aura Aura Climber, but still looks cool! :)