Author Topic: Question about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Review  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Heartless

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Question about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Review
« on: March 16, 2004, 11:19:50 AM »
Within the review it said 'The inclusion of Wesker’s Report is a nice addition, but hardly necessary.' I searched everywhere in the game and I am sure it isn't included or is taht because i got the Pal version where as the American version had this extra. Once my question is answed feel free to close this

Offline Dragona Akehi

• Staff Writer
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Question about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Review
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 09:16:47 AM »
No, you won't find it because I happen to be an idiot.

The actual sentence is supposed to be: "The inclusion of Wesker’s Report DVD was a nice addition for the PS2 version, but hardly necessary and as such wasn't included in the GameCube version. "

However, I must have written part of the sentence and come back to it later and totally forgotten what I was saying. I'm quite embarrassed that I missed it on my revisions.

So feel free to laugh at me. I deserve it.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Question about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Review
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 10:56:06 AM »
::clears throat::  ha-ha!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!