Author Topic: WARNING! Elite Beat Agents may cause potential hate towards Nintendo...  (Read 4312 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
This is a very dumb news article (and by dumb, I mean pretty funny!).

Some guy got so mad at EBA that out of rage he broke his copy of the game as well as his DS Lite. Then proceed to seek attention by screaming onto the heavens how much he hates Nintendo now.

Here's the full article:
Poor guy wants affection  
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: WARNING! Elite Beat Agents may cause potential hate towards Nintendo...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 06:03:27 AM »
That's $160 he'll never see again.  Sad.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pikachelsea

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 02:00:54 PM »
Behold the sh*t-eating grin of the unkempt masses with too much expendable income. "HAHA I BROEK MY DS I'LL JUST GO BY ANOTHER 1 LOL!!"

I've gotten frustrated at many a game in my time but never threw a controller, broke a game or anything that stupid. Oh well, at least he broke his own DS and not somebody else's.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 03:14:35 AM »
It must have been the spinners.  I hate the Spinners.  Especially when there in the middle of a song.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
RE:WARNING! Elite Beat Agents may cause potential hate towards Nintendo...
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
I chuckled.

Then I thought about all those times I flipped out at Battletoads on my old GameBoy, and how I never broke it, and I laughed much harder.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »
I broke my ds too, but got a black ds lite...
I'll never do that again.  
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 10:26:01 AM »
Wait...is that this guy?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 05:56:41 PM »
What a jackass. What is it about challenging games that pisses people off so much? If you get too frustrated with it, just shut the game off and try again later.

wandering, I don't think that is the same guy. Look it up, it's a fact!
Check out PixlBit!

Offline NWR_pap64

• View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 06:26:53 PM »

Originally posted by: Mr. Jack
What a jackass. What is it about challenging games that pisses people off so much? If you get too frustrated with it, just shut the game off and try again later.

The thing is that constantly failing a level over and over and you made no progress, or you reach far only to die near the end and be sent to the beginning can get extremely annoying, which leads to lots of anger and frustration.

Although I agree with your turning the game off method. I use it whenever I feel like a game is getting to me. This is how I was able to beat EBA on hard mode. It took me a while, but I was able to beat it without destroying the DS.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 08:58:41 PM »

Originally posted by: wandering
Wait...is that this guy?

Oh my god is that guy serious?  Is he basing all his information from what he hears from the news on tv, friends and a thing called Radio (yeah i've never heard of it either)?

You can't use ur DS to play against a person with a PSP.........I think what he should have said was u can't use a PSP to play against a person with a DS.  lol.

This guy wow, I want to rant like crazy about all the stupid stuff he says but I don't think NWR can handle that much text.  I vote for him for biggest douche in the galaxy.

Offline NWR_pap64

• View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »

Originally posted by: WuTangTurtle

Originally posted by: wandering
Wait...is that this guy?

Oh my god is that guy serious?  Is he basing all his information from what he hears from the news on tv, friends and a thing called Radio (yeah i've never heard of it either)?

You can't use ur DS to play against a person with a PSP.........I think what he should have said was u can't use a PSP to play against a person with a DS.  lol.

This guy wow, I want to rant like crazy about all the stupid stuff he says but I don't think NWR can handle that much text.  I vote for him for biggest douche in the galaxy.

He may be annoying, but he is NOTHING compared to godofgta3...
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:12 PM »
It was obviously a joke though.. he was just doing it for a reaction.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »
Yea if you research him you will find that he does videos like this to piss off ALL fanboys.  For the Ds video he talks about how the Psp is FAR superior to the DS.  He does the same thing with the Psp video and talks about how the Ds is far better of a system.  He does these extremely long videos on all video game systems and just rants on them to get people pissed off then he goes and makes a video on the counter system and BAM now the other side is mad.  Hes old tho the videos have been up for a year or so.

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 10:36:32 AM »
I got extremely pissed off at EBA two nights ago trying to finish the third difficulty level.  I got so close and then it started seeming like the system just was refusing to register my hits.  Instead of throwing my DS, I swore really loud and threw my tv remote.  Luckily it didn't break, but it's much cheaper to replace than a DS.  The final straw was when I was playing near perfect and got to the final section of the song and my DS battery died right at that moment.  I ended up playing the next day for three hours and finally beat it but didn't get nearly as angry.

The moral is throwing a tv remote is infinitely smarter than throwing your DS.

Offline Nemo

• View Profile
    • Game Sprite Archives
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 06:03:52 PM »
I don't understand why the guy is smiling. He is happy that he got mad and broke his DS?

Also here's the same ranting guy talking about why the DS is awesome/PSP is crap.
-the Game Sprite Archives-
http://www.gsarchives.net

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »
I swear to God, Jumpin' Jack Flash was added in there by Nintendo to cause people to puncture the touch screen with their stylus.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ryancoke

• 200k avatars lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 09:30:13 AM »
Back in the day of the original mario kart I got so pissed trying to beat 150cc that I put my shoulder through some drywall in the basement.  If i'm getting frustrated with a game now, I just turn it off. Sometimes I never play it again. That happened with Resident Evil 0, I kept screwing up the part where you have to get to the back of the train to disable a bomb (maybe i'm remembering it wrong).  
My Wii Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus Saves.....after he passes each level