Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 938325 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
I will come closer to believing Nintendo has it sights set on taking the Console Power crown once again because that is slightly more believable now with Kimishima as president. I'm still clinging to that hope. :)

Kimishima hasn't even been president for a year yet.  Any deals that went down with AMD or Nvidia would have all been taken care of before Iwata died.  If Iwata decided that Nintendo was going with Nvidia, then that's what's powering the NX.  Even if Kimishima wanted to release a more powerful system, it was already too late to change said course by the time he was president without breaking multi-million dollar contracts and delaying the systems launch by at least another year, something Nintendo can't afford to do.

Of course they can afford it ever hear of a little thing called Pokemon Go? Guess you were too busy reading c|net to pick up the Wall Street Journal, ya rube.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:00:15 PM by Surprise »
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
BUT ZAP! POKEMON GO KILLS PEOPLE AND ATTRACTS PEDOPHILES!
10/10 best media.
Made you look ****.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
* Shaymin checks the Mafia forum

nice
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Not only was pulling posts from some intermission thread to make a dead thread where stevey gets an intermission thread fun but I'm also quite enjoying just dumping thatguy's attempts to mess with me in there.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2979 on: September 05, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »
Sometimes I forget that there's more to this site. That there are so many forums and users that go about actually discussing Nintendo on NintendoWorldReport.

I don't think I've ever ventured into those strange lands.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2980 on: September 05, 2016, 10:01:13 AM »
I don't know, they don't do a good job of it sometimes. I mean, you clearly have people just responding to the headline and not even reading the story. Sad!
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: September 05, 2016, 09:04:24 PM »
I don't game very often anymore (in terms of vastness; I stay concentrated on very few games) and I don't keep up on current events, so I don't think I can belong on that side of the fence. Too much intense discussion!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: September 06, 2016, 12:48:12 AM »
Argh! It's spam day and I keep missing all the action. This is what happens when you actually start playing video games instead of posting on the internet about them.  >:(
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: September 06, 2016, 01:03:53 AM »
I hadn't had to clean up spam in at least a week, but I've had to take down a good half dozen posts today. You're not living up to your title right now, Khush!
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: September 06, 2016, 02:08:35 AM »
I hadn't had to clean up spam in at least a week, but I've had to take down a good half dozen posts today. You're not living up to your title right now, Khush!

I know, I know. I keep checking in close to an hour later from when it gets posted. Last week, I think I sniped a couple real fast but today I've been too involved in New Super Luigi U to check in regularly enough. Guess we'll have to add an "In" to the front of my title.  :'(

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: September 06, 2016, 07:04:09 PM »
Is jonny's book going to be called Nintendo homeWrecker Report? Racked up a pretty high body count.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I'm beginning to get the impression the supermario2k doesn't like Lucario. Just a hunch.

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
What? We're like best frenemies.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
What? We're like best frenemies.
WHAT!? XD
We've always liked each other, what planet are you on Pokepal?
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
Like each other? No not even close. But we get along, sort of. I mean how else would a troll like Lucario find a site like this home, he needs a mentor like me. Did I say troll I meant fanboy. OR did I?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Remember when we were supposed to have seen the last of supermario2k in the Funhouse?

Ladies and Gentleman, forum readers, friends, "enemies", Nintendo fans a like. This is my first truly serious, and last ever, post in the "Fun House."

Since I made mistakes by making false assumptions I will put those in the past and start over just sticking to the Console forum and talk back for the time being. Just to be clear I will from now on only be posting as me, my real self, not as "the rat" so my tone, style, prose, and views are going to change as I will no longer be playing a character that I should have let die years ago. Or better yet never created in the first place. I put part of the blame on MTV for idolizing Eminem back in the day. 

Good times, good times.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
Dude that was five whole months ago. In the maze of crazy that is my brain, that's like an eternity.

Or I decided during that time this place was dying and needed me to save it.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
The mind is but a prison for those who choose to be trapped within.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Like each other? No not even close. But we get along, sort of. I mean how else would a troll like Lucario find a site like this home, he needs a mentor like me. Did I say troll I meant fanboy. OR did I?
Troll? ok I'll bite. Enlighten oh wise one (who constantly gets banned more often then shaymin gets salty) how am I a "troll"?
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
So did anyone else notice that Bob Dylan won a nobel prize. There is hope for humanity. Not those weirdos that live on the wrong side of the equator. The only reason they don't fall off the earth is America is so great the extra gravity we produce by being awesome holds them to this rock.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
There is hope for humanity.
Canada is so great the extra gravy we produce will liven up your french fries.
FTFY
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
So did anyone else notice that Bob Dylan won a nobel prize. There is hope for humanity. Not those weirdos that live on the wrong side of the equator. The only reason they don't fall off the earth is America is so great the extra gravity we produce by being awesome holds them to this rock.
Say that to your Gun-laws.
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile

Say that to your Gun-laws.

I live in Texas, we have open carry and campus carry so I would say our gun laws are pretty damn good.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
No, no, we're not going in that direction. No politics means no politics, even in the Funhouse.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
The only things I shoot are Cops. In games
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?