D.I.C.E. Summit 2003
Taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas..."The Academy's D.I.C.E. Summit (Design, Innovate, Communicate, Entertain) was created to explore approaches to the creative process and artistic expression as they uniquely apply to the development of interactive entertainment. D.I.C.E. is solely focused on the creative endeavor inherent in game development. Speakers concentrate on the challenges of various aspects of game design and creation and offer solutions to help developers maintain the creative edge in this rapidly evolving industry. Topics are design-focused and intended to inspire new ways of approaching the art of making games."
There will be two days of seminars, including a session with Shigeru Miyamoto and Sega's Yu Suzuki. Also the annual AIAS awards will take place.
Planet GameCube will be there live bringing you all the details from Las Vegas!
- Yu Suzuki Wins Award - March 3, 2003
- The D.I.C.E. 2003 Roundtable - March 1, 2003
- Denis Dyack vs. Planet GameCube - March 1, 2003
- Miyamoto D.I.C.E. Roundtable Highlights - February 28, 2003
- Silicon Knights Update - February 28, 2003
- AIAS Winners from D.I.C.E.! - February 27, 2003
- Miyamoto and Suzuki Roll the Dice - December 13, 2002
|Location||Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada|