Want to see the movie in Australia? We have two double-passes up for grabs.
Thanks to our friends at Beyond Home Entertainment, we've got two double passes to see the new Pokémon movie Kyurem Vs. The Sword of Justice to give away!
The movie will be screening in select Hoyts cinemas around Australia towards the end of February, with the DVD and Blu-Ray release following shortly afterwards on March 6. There will be plenty of freebies for those who attend, as well as trading card demonstrations prior to each screening!
If you want to get in on the action and score some free movie tickets, entry is easy!
Design a Pokémon that might live in an Australian region. Each of the regions to appear in the main series thus far have been at least partially inspired by a place in the real world, and Australia has a huge and diverse range of environments with scores of unique wildlife adapted to live in each of them. What kind of place would that be if translated to the Pokémon world, and what type of creatures might live there? That's up to you!
We want to see the following:
- A picture of your Pokémon design with a name (does not have to be drawn well)
- Its type and species: e.g. Pikachu is an Electric type and a Mouse species.
- Its habitat: fields, deserts, rainforests, caves, suburbs, etc
- A short description of its abilities or special moves - no more than 50 words.
The two coolest designs we get will receive one double-pass each to see the film in their corresponding session time.
Here are the rules and instructions - they're boring but necessary.
1. To enter, send us your Pokémon design following the four key directions above to contest(at)nintendoworldreport.com with "Pokemon Movie Contest" in the description.
2. No insensitive racial suggestions will be accepted. I don't want to see an Aboriginal-type Pokémon or anything that may similarly offend anyone.
3. The contest is open to our Australian readers only.
4. Be quick! Deadline for entries is Thursday January 31st, 2013, midnight EST.
5. Winners will be contacted via email by Tuesday, February 5th, and must respond within 48 hours to allow us ample time to mail the tickets out. Tickets will be sent via registered post.
6. The winner is chosen at the discretion of the judges and is not open for review.
7. The prize for the (two) best entries is one double-pass to see Kyurem Vs. The Sword of Justice each, to be redeemed at a participating Hoyts cinema during the promotional screening period.
8. All entries become property of Nintendo World Report to use without permission. Entries may be submitted to Beyond Home Entertainment for display on their website as seen fit.
9. Nintendo World Report reserves the right to change the rules at any time, without advance notice.