Please follow the link below to find the photos and captions.
This event was the most over the top thing ever conceived by the human mind. We discuss it in the first E3 2010 podcast that just went up.
You know, I was having your normal "wake up and have a cup'o'Joe" morning until I clicked on the photos for this event.
WHAT THE FUCK.
Usher? N.E.R.D.? David Guetta? Soundgarden? Will.i.am?
WHAT THE FUCK.
Jon, we were there. It was so much more than we can put into words.
There was a guy with a flamethrower. A FLAME THROWER.
Ugh. I just tried to go in and look at the photos... What's with throwing all the E3 photos together? Any chance of categorizing them by event?
I guess that rumor of Activision throwing a HUGE $6Million party at E3 (using IW $$$) was true.
Most Popular News Stories
- Madden Skipping Wii U in 2013
- Scribblenauts Dev/Pub Sued for Copyright Infringement
- Nintendo Putting Content ID Claims on 'Let's Play' and Game Coverage Videos on YouTube
- Virtual Console Now Live on Wii U eShop
- No EA Games Currently in Development for Wii U
- E3 Demos Playable at Best Buy
- Eternal Darkness Spiritual Successor Slated for Wii U Release
Other News Stories
- Two Project X Zone Demos Coming for European 3DS Owners
- Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger Puzzle Added to Puzzle Swap
- Dying Light Is Not Coming to Wii U
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Gameplay Trailer Released
- Disney Interactive: New Trailer and Figure from Monsters University Play Set
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Presentation Planned for E3
- Nintendo Downloads - May 23, 2013