Sorry. No boobies on your GBA, I'm afraid!
ACCLAIM ENTERTAINMENT'S 'DAVE MIRRA FREESTYLE BMX 3' BRINGS BMX FUN TO GAME BOY® ADVANCE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
GLEN COVE, NY, November 25, 2002 - For owners of the Game Boy® Advance, this holiday season will certainly be filled with great BMX action as Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ.SC: AKLM) has shipped Dave Mirra Freestyle BMXÔ 3. The third installment in the Company's award-winning Dave Mirra franchise, which has sold more than three million units worldwide, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 offers all-new new tricks and features that takes the genre to new heights on the hand-held system.
"Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 is the best portable game in this series and delivers even more countless hours of fun and excitement," said Ben Fischbach, Brand Director for AKA Acclaim.
Developed by Full Fat, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 is all about big air, grinding rails, riding ramps, jumping gaps and pulling the sickest tricks imaginable. Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 offers an exciting array of features, including:
· The "King of BMX" Dave Mirra plus Ryan Nyquist, Colin Mackay, "Luc-E" Englebert and Mike Laird;
· 11 huge levels, spanning different environments from airports to oil tankers;
· Everyone's favorite BMX disciplines, including vert, dirt, street and flatland.
· Create-a-Rider - from new bikes to buy to an upgradeable trick book;
· More tricks than any other hand-held BMX game;
· Awesome in-game soundtrack, featuring New Found Glory, Greenday, Saliva and Ten foot Pole.
· Super-competitive, link-up multiplayer mode will pit you against your friends in a number of different games of skill.
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 is currently available for Game Boy® Advance at a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information on AKA Acclaim's BMX games, please visit www.acclaim.com.