Tired of The Joker, Penguin, and the rest? Holy new villian, Batman!
Ubi Soft Entertainment to Publish Batman(tm): Rise of Sin Tzu
History will be made in Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu - the first video game to introduce a brand new character to the Batman universe
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - April 28, 2003 - Criminals of Gotham City Beware! Ubi Soft Entertainment, one of the world's top videogame publishers, today announced Batman(tm): Rise of Sin Tzu for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Microsoft Xbox(tm), the Nintendo GameCube(tm) and GameBoy® Advance. Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu makes history as the first video game to debut a brand new Batman character, the villain Sin Tzu. Ubi Soft, DC Comics and Warner Bros. have partnered to showcase the talents of renowned comic book artist, Jim Lee, as the creator and character designer for Sin Tzu. Jim Lee is America's best-selling comic book artist of all time and is currently the artist on the monthly DC comic book BATMAN, which is the nation's #1 comic book.
Developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal Studios, Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu will stay true to the Batman franchise with intense action-packed gameplay and challenging villains. Featuring favorite super heroes from the Batman universe including Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl, the game also includes a brand new enemy unlike any Batman has ever battled, Sin Tzu, and three villains never before seen in the Batman video game world: Clayface, Scarecrow and Bane.
A master in the deadly art of war, Sin Tzu is driven by a lone desire - to conquer. Scouring the world in search of only the worthiest adversaries, Sin Tzu has descended upon Gotham City to defeat the Caped Crusader. Game features include:
- Four Supervillains: Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface, Scarecrow - each making their first ever video game appearances - and the formidable Sin Tzu.
- Two-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Go at it alone as Batman or recruit backup. Invite a friend into the battle as Nightwing, Robin or Batgirl in 2-player cooperative fighting mode.
- 35 Batman Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and dazzling combos.
- 12 Levels: Battle your way through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more.
- Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl in single-player mode: Each character features unique fighting moves.
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu has an ESRB rating of "E" for Everyone and will have a suggested retail price of $39.99. It is scheduled to ship Fall 2003.