Get that car parked and crank those tunes.
A new update is available for Retro City Rampage: DX on the 3DS and includes a hefty amount of new fixes and features.
Here's a list of all the added goodies and changes that are stated in the announcement video from Vblank Entertainment:
- Added parking garages
- Store one of each vehicle (that's over 50 parking spots).
- Access them from any garage in the city.
- Added waypoints
- Drop waypoints on the minimap for driving directions.
- Added music jukebox
- Listen to 148 of the game's tracks, almost 3 hours in total.
- Located under Main Menu->Help & Options
- Animated the dysentruck
- Prison stealth mission tweaked
- The last guard now stops looking once you're a reasonable distance away.
- Added a checkpoint to prison stealth mission.
- Fixed reset to defaults bug
- Water now animated in 8-bit mode
- Fixed 8-bit/Retro+ mode switching bug
- Fixed cameo character run speed after being on fire
- Fixed a couple of graphical glitches
- Reduced memory usage
- Sound effects during fast forward optimized
- Miscellaneous other tweaks/fixes
Retro City Rampage: DX has been out for roughly two months, and was well received when it released on 3DS.