Nintendo to take you to the promised land if you purchase a new system and game.
Nintendo has announced a new promotion for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL in Europe and Australia.
The promotion lets new 3DS owners download a digital copy of Super Mario 3D Land if they register their system and one game on Club Nintendo. To be eligible, the system and game must be registered between 3:01 p.m. (UK) on November 27 and 10:59 p.m. (UK) on January 13 in Europe. In Australia, it must be between 2:01 a.m. (AEDT) on November 28 and 9:59 a.m. (AEDT) on January 14.
The games in which qualify to be registered are also limited to fifteen titles. These are:
· Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
· Animal Crossing: New Leaf
· The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
· Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
· Fire Emblem: Awakening
· Luigi’s Mansion 2
· LEGO CITY® Undercover: The Chase Begins
· Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version)
· Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
· Pokémon X
· Pokémon Y
· Bravely Default (including Bravely Default: Deluxe Collector’s Edition)
· New Super Mario Bros. 2
· Mario Kart 7
· Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Hardware and software that has been purchased before the promotion will still qualify if they have yet to be registered with a Club Nintendo account.