The King of Fighters 95 and Metal Gear also arrive just in time for the holidays.
Nintendo has announced the games that will hit the Japanese Virtual Console service in December.
Among them are Final Fight Tough (known as Final Fight 3) for the Super NES, The King of Fighters 95 for the Neo Geo, and Metal Gear for the MSX. The King of Fighters 95, along with Ordyne and Rombers (both for Virtual Console Arcade), will hit the service on December 1.
No date has been given for the rest of the announced titles.
- Famicom Tantei Series Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shojo (Nintendo, Famicom, 500 WiiPoints)
- Final Fight Tough (aka Final Fight 3, Capcom, Super Famicom, 800)
- The King of Fighters '95 (D4, Neo Geo, 900)
- Metal Gear (MSX, Konami, 800)
- Yie Ar Koutei no Gyakushuu (MSX, Konami, 800)
- Ordyne (Arcade, Namco Bandai, 800)
- Rompers (Arcade, Namco Bandai, 800)
- Zaxxon (Arcade, Sega, 500)