Play through the Rise of the Silver Surfer on Wii, DS or any other major platform near you.
2K Announces Fantastic Four™: Rise of the Silver Surfer Video Game Now Available
Multi-Platform Game Based on Marvel’s First Family of Super Heroes™ Released Simultaneously with Highly-Anticipated Movie
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), announced today that Fantastic Four™: Rise of the Silver Surfer, a new third-person action video game featuring Marvel Entertainment’s legendary super-powered foursome, is now available. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was developed by 2K’s Visual Concepts studio for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. 7 Studios developed the title for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo’s Wii™ and Nintendo DS™.
Based on both the popular comic book series and the film FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER, which Twentieth Century Fox released June 15, 2K’s video game includes exclusive plot elements that complement the film and a host of classic Marvel comics’ story elements. In the game and the film, the Fantastic Four face their greatest challenge yet as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, the Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to unleash destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, the team must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom.
"The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer video game capitalizes on the capabilities of next generation platforms to bring fun new features to the franchise, such as seamless four player co-op and the radically unique Fusion Attacks," said Christoph Hartmann, President of 2K.
- Take on the role of any member of the Fantastic Four team and switch characters at any time. Each member has unique special abilities that will help the team get through different situations.
- Unite and fight! Battle in four player co-op with easy pick-up-and-play ability.
- Combine super powers for devastating team attacks with the new Fusion Attack System
- Loads of unlockable features including alternate Fantastic Four costumes, historical comic covers, concept art and more!
- Face enemies from the Fantastic Four universe including Red Ghost, Terrax and Super Skrull.
- Enhance your super powers: use the Wii Remote™ on the Wii and the SIXAXIS™ controller on the PLAYSTATION 3 for mega boost attacks.
“With Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, 2K is giving fans of the comic book series and movie franchise a great opportunity to continue the exciting Super Hero experience," said Justin Lambros, Vice President of Interactive at Marvel Entertainment, Inc. “Gamers can relive the best moments from the film and also play through additional storylines exclusive to the game."
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer is now available and is rated “T" for Teen for PLAYSTATION 3 and PlayStation 2 systems, Xbox 360 and Wii. The DS version of the game is rated “E10+" for Everyone 10 and older.
For more information, visit the Fantastic Four website at: http://www.2kgames.com/riseofthesilversurfer.