Author Topic: Vanessa Z. S... dancing?  (Read 12050 times)

Offline Gibdo Master

• JA! MEIN LEAPEN!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2003, 08:23:44 PM »
Until watching the new vid I wasn't to sure about this game and the dancing thing. Since they showed off more moves it finally hit me that this is all about sex. It's like the evolution of Lara Croft. In the Tomb Raider games you had a hot big boobed fem fatale but she didn't really do anything sexy. Everything Vanessa does on the other hand is sexy. That's the whole point of those dance like moves. Did anyone else notice that at about 1:03 into the video that she is standing totally still except she is shaking her ass back and forth while shooting something. HOT DAMN I'm not complaining either because this game just looks so kick ass. I have a feeling that everyone will forget about old Lara Croft after this game is released.
Hey, kid! I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’! Help computer!

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2003, 08:40:05 PM »
I'm still not sure about the whole dance moves thing. But it should work out just fine in the gameplay since its coming from Capcom. Seems to me that Capcom had similar ideas whith this and Viewtiful Joe. Both involve some type of artistic fighting.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2003, 11:03:15 PM »
what are the release dates again?

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2003, 01:48:41 AM »
GIMME

THis games gonna rock. I told you so, soon all doubters will vanish.
LZ 2005

Offline CaptainN

• View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2003, 07:23:03 AM »
Hi guys (and gals) --

Just wanted to throw in my two cents about this latest foray into
"alternative" gaming from Capcom.  Knowing that Shinji Mikami is directly behind a game of this nature is certainly surprising, to say the least. The game appears to be quite an aberration, especially compared to both Dino Crisis and Resident Evil.

I'm not sure I am as excited about this game as some people in this post. The concept resembles Sega's United Artists' Space Channel 5.  Granted, this game is more action-oriented, but thus far, the motion captured dance moves don't look as well-done as SPC5.  The game generally looks like SPC5 meets DMC -- I'm not as sure the gameplay will be as varied, however, as DMC.

Still, the game definitely looks promising. Graphically, the Gamecube is very much proven it can handle more polygons AND look better than the PS2.  I just bought Onimusha II for my PS2, and let me tell ya, graphically, RE on Nintendo makes Onimusha look like a PSOne game. Yes. I mean it.  

I was just thinking about the title -- you notice something?  Yeah, the abbreviation "PNO3" stands for Product Number 3 --- BUT just try saying the individual letters -- P --- N --- O  (Piano?)...

"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
PN03 Discussion
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2003, 01:25:35 PM »
wouldn't that be    (P-AN-O)
not                         (P-N-O)

lol