Author Topic: HM: AWL rumers  (Read 1038 times)

Offline perpetualwandrer

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
HM: AWL rumers
« on: March 27, 2004, 01:40:24 PM »
hey so these are the rumers i have herd please tell me if they are real or not:
1. The LOCKED stable does serve a purpose in the game - but somehow related to GB linkage

2. It is possible to have as pets ANY of the animals you encounter in the game that have either a bow and/or wristband. But apparently the requirements to get these additional pets are very steep and almost impossible to do unless you mange to do just about everything in the game. (i.e. Befriend every villager, reach maximum linkage w/GB and own at least one of every item in the game)

3. The boat on the beach opens up a new area if you can get the cut scene (which again is supposedly really hard to do - something about correct timing to receive the cut scene)

4. Some of the TV programs aren't just silly atmosphere - but actually gives hints to other things in the game

5. Murry has his own storyline and area if you get correct cut scenes (again supposedly very hard to do - related to timing and friendship level)

6. There is an item you can get in the game that will enable you to train your dog (the original start pet) to do some useful things - though he wouldn't say what the "useful" things were or where/what the item was.

email me or im me on aol at perpetualwandrer@aol.com  if u have any insite on this

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: HM: AWL rumers
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 05:35:50 PM »
Actually, I think I'll unlock this, and get rid of all the "spam against spam" responses.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
RE: HM: AWL rumers
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 05:46:39 PM »
Yes, my post is spam. I think spam-against spam should officially be called "SAS."  Get it?  Like back-sass?  SAS.  hahahaa,

I'll shut up now.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa