Author Topic: September Additions To Nintendo Switch Online Game Libraries Include Kong Quest And Unreleased Picross  (Read 638 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Among the now five games available this month.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/54936/september-additions-to-nintendo-switch-online-game-libraries-include-kong-quest-and-unreleased-picross

The next additions to the Nintendo Switch Online classic libraries include more Kong and some unreleased puzzling.

Arriving on September 23, the new games for North America are:

Super Nintendo

• Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (Nintendo, 1995)
  • The Peace Keepers (Jaleco, 1994) - Originally a sequel to Rival Turf and Brawl Brothers, though not localized as such
  • Mario's Super Picross (Nintendo, 1995, Japan-only)

NES: S.C.A.T [Special Cybernetic Attack Team] (1991, Natsume)

Super Mario All-Stars also launched on the service on September 3.

The Japanese lineup will be entirely for the Super Famicom: Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Tennis, Wild Guns, and Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (Nintendo, 1995)
Mario's Super Picross (Nintendo, 1995, Japan-only)

Boo-yah! Two Megaton drops for the online service!!

After reflecting on the GB VC last year, I had mentioned that it is too bad the service didn't see some translations of a couple of the Mario Picross sequels released only in Japan. Nice to see one actually happen now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
The Super NES version of Picross being added is great news.  Also means its just a matter of time before the Japan only SNES sequel to Kirby Star Stackers is added as well.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai