Author Topic: pilot wings  (Read 1374 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
pilot wings
« on: October 16, 2003, 12:32:56 PM »
"CubeIGN reported that Nintendo is no longer developing PilotWings for GameCube, instead the game will be heading directly to the next Nintendo console."

-the-magicbox

well take it for what its worth, but i thikn its good. nintendo needs as many games at its next launch as possible.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE:pilot wings
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 12:38:34 PM »
It's kind of funny how you post something about not believing anything on these forums, and then you post this

I thought it was pretty obvious that the game would be pushed back to the N5...Hopefully they add a whole bunch of stuff, and make it really interactive...Birdman better return!  I absolutely loved the U.S. map level ^_^
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 12:42:07 PM »
well im just doing my part to make this a credible source of information...and i sited my source unlike many other claims of "40 gb hard drive" or "nintendo buying bandi".
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Rich

• View Profile
RE: pilot wings
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 02:56:11 PM »
Yeah Bills is right. I was actually really suprised when there wasn't a Pilot Wings at Gamecube's launch. Pilot Wings games have been launch titles that showcase the power of the hardware, Nintendo did that for the SNES and the N64. Factor 5 is doing the new game and ill be expecting one hell of a beautiful game and some crazy flight simulations and flight physics, its gonna be nuts, just thinking about it makes me drool.

Offline joeamis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2003, 07:37:48 PM »
i didn't think much about pilotwings but now that you mention it,
the titles have really showcased the power of the snes and n64 to their fullest for their time... and with factor 5 at the helm, pilotwings 3 will be a killer ap, sweetness.