Author Topic: Pokémon Sword and Shield: AKA This year's Fallout 76 apparently. /clickbait  (Read 12621 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 72
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I've been wondering how people were getting Jirachi and Venusaur in the game. I played some raids online with people using Pokemon who weren't in the game.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• The Horror Hostess
  • Score: 73
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Yep Pokémon Home became live the other day.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline relicgear92

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
I've been wondering how people were getting Jirachi and Venusaur in the game. I played some raids online with people using Pokemon who weren't in the game.

There are legit Jirachi from previous games because of past Mystery gift giveaways such as the 20th Anniversary event during Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire era. Those Jirachi can be transferred to Pokemon Bank and then Pokemon Home to Pokemon Sword and Shield. Although I have to warn you about some illegitimate Pokemon circling around Surprise trade. They might cause a crash to your game.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I've heard about the surprise trade issue, and that's pretty disappointing.  I thought GF had a check for illegitimate Pokemon?  Isn't there a little symbol you should see when checking the Pokemon's summary?

Offline Mop it up

• I am a pawful of gaming.
  • Score: 117
    • View Profile
I believe there have always been certain Hackémon setups which can get around the checks.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Oh dang. 

Well, in any event, the new Pokemon to be announced on Pokemon Day 2020 has had its silhouette revealed on serebii.net.