Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Revealed, Mega Man Playable  (Read 8684 times)

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Revealed, Mega Man Playable
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »
There is a full video of Sakurai using Mega Man to battle a Nintendo Rep using Mario. Not a single trip up. It's not guaranteed but they just may have cut that silly feature out of to game.

And I couldn't tell in the trailer but the game is certainly faster than Brawl. It's not Melee fast but its certainly faster paced than Brawl.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 02:34:51 PM »
i love the animal crossing character, that is the most awesomely stupid moveset ever

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 04:29:25 PM »
Awesomely stupid indeed; the dude can store projectiles in his pocket!

Regarding a possible subspace mode.. I was looking at the trailer again and while I believe the Wii U footage is just custom scenes for the trailer, like Brawl, I think there may be an adventure mode in the DS version.

I can't link the video now (lazy/mobile) but there's a clip of Mario jumping by himself in what I originally thought was a dkcr inspired level, but the design felt off and didn't match anything from other series known to be represented in the game. What really stood out as odd was simply the fact that the scene only shows Mario and no other character.

I'll link the clip when I'm home..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.