Author Topic: Thanks for nothing Nintendo!!!(Zelda 4 Swords)  (Read 8197 times)

Offline Koopa Troopa

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Thanks for nothing Nintendo!!!(Zelda 4 Swords)
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2003, 08:08:57 AM »
I don't know why everyone is complaining... This is the first 100% non-gimmicky use of the NGC/GBA link. I'd pick this up in a heart beat if I had enough friends with a GBA.
"Plan Your Strategy. Build an Army. Trust No One."

Offline Don'tHate742

• View Profile
Thanks for nothing Nintendo!!!(Zelda 4 Swords)
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2003, 09:33:09 AM »
They require so much, a game should be easy to pick up, not hard and needed to be planned out.

Definitly not buying it.
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2003, 05:02:57 PM »
Actually now that i look into this game im starting to get really interested in it. I have two GBA's and a GC so i think i'll be buying this game. It sounds fun

Offline RockmanX

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2003, 06:20:57 PM »
This would be a great title to start Nintendo with online gaming.  Has anyone here ever played Graal, it was like an online Zelda.  Though I'm not sure if it's still around.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2003, 01:52:22 AM »
Would anyone care to believe that Tetra and 4Swords (and quite possibly FF:CC) are geared toward GBA players (and the GBA market in general) who happen to have GameCubes, not GameCube players who happen to have GBAs?  There are two distinct markets, and it looks like Nintendo is still actively trying to get their GBA userbase (huge) to be converted into their GCN userbase (definitely smaller by comparison).
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2003, 07:37:57 AM »
Isn't a GBA player with a Gamecube the same thing as a Gamecube player with a GBA, though?

Don't worry, I know what you mean.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Whichone

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2003, 07:38:43 AM »
Was anyone else disappointed with this Tetras Trackers crap. I love Nintendo and own a GCN but honestly this is one of the lamest Zelda games ive ever heard of. I was hoping for this to go somewhat like Majoras Mask, when it was released after OoT, not some halfbaked, GBA, pirate finding game.

Offline Matthew

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2003, 02:24:03 PM »
Wow, I can't wait for this. My friends who have cube and a GBA all have connecters, this is going to be amazing. So to all you whiners, no one told you to play the game. If a game for PC came out and you didn't have the system requirements you wouldn't be saying "Thanks for nothing!". It's the same thing.

Offline WesDawg

• View Profile
RE: Thanks for nothing Nintendo!!!(Zelda 4 Swords)
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2003, 03:26:29 PM »
I'm not counting Tetra's as a real Zelda. I think people had their hopes up for a new one, but to release one less than a year after the last would be stupid. It'd be flooding the market. WW is great. If you've got a bunch of friends with GBA get 4 Swords, it looks really fun.

Offline novastar512

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2003, 03:11:17 PM »
This would be the perfect online game though.  It would be worth the price of the Broadband Adapter.  I have no friends that have GBA's which sucks, they all have consoles(but I do have more than 1 controller )

There needs to be a company to make a connecter to hook your GBA to the computer and then play people over the net, since that would be how the 4 swords would really get popular and make it much better than that crap Graal Online game.

Offline ZombieX

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2003, 03:37:25 PM »
Looking at Nintendo's video of this game.  How can any Zelda fan not want this game!?  

Check out that battle on the bridge over the water!  Holy crap!  That is amazing!  

Four players on a Zelda adventure with tons of enemies everywhere!  Now that's what I'm talking about.  I can't wait to get this game!

***The Nintendo Difference***