Author Topic: NEW: Two new Star Fox games, new Mario RPG, two helpings of GC Pokemon, and more!  (Read 6829 times)

Offline MadMan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: joshnickerson
They also have shots of the new Starfox game... one weird shot has Fox climbing out of his cockpit and taking some shots at a foe with his blaster.

It's also interesting to note that the ship he's standing on is flying.  You'd think the blasters IN the ship would be better for taking down aircraft.

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
its probably for a place the ships cannon cant reach
LZ 2005

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
yea i heard there is 3rd person fighting in this star fox.....the magicbox had something on it last week. i will find it.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~nanko/images/9907.jpg

look on the left side...It's the starters from G/S.  I wonder how they are in the game when you can't get them in the R/S games
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Vanilla Thunder

• View Profile
Bill, all 386 Pokemon ARE in Ruby and Sapphire.  Well, they're all programmed in there, anyways, but most of the originals are locked, and not available in the main game (or in other words, initially obtainable).  Don't believe me?  Check out this page to see all of the original Pokemon with their Ruby and Sapphire sprites, as made available by people who hacked into the actual ROM.  The new Ruby and Sapphire information, such as their traits, new pokedexes, movesets, and so forth are also available somewhere on the Internet, once again as provided by the hackers.  

Pokemaniacs have known all of this for a while, though, and now it's only a question of how to unlock these Pokemon on your Ruby and Sapphire games.  Pokemon Box, I think, may be the answer.  
Craziest Nintendo Character Ever
Ludicolo, the giant, furry, Mexican duckbilled pineapple man with a lily pad sombrero!  Yet another reason to love Pokemon!

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
I knew that their sprites are in the game, but you can't get them without cheating.  That's what I was implying
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~