Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Confirmed for Wii  (Read 7874 times)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Confirmed for Wii
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
That doesnt sound accurate at all. I think you're making stuff up.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »
I also heard the Medal of Honor game which they were involved in also bombed badly, so maybe these guys just suck.

If you're talking about Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, that is one of the best of the series. It sold well as a PC exclusive. It was after Allied Assault that members of the developer 2015 broke off and formed Infinity Ward.

I don't know how you can hear that the Medal of Honor title they were involved in was one that bombed when the only Medal of Honor title they did was very well received.

They were involved in the most recent one also, which is the one I was referring to.

Medal of Honor (2010) was made by Danger Close games and EA DICE. Respawn Entertainment, where Jason West and Vince Zampella currently work, is not credited to have helped in the development. As an aside, Medal of Honor (2010) had a cool critical reception but sold well.

Offline HEROSiLVER

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »
It is also odd that it only says October 2011 and no day .......... it already is October and i would like to know when it comes out!!!!!! This is ridiculous even though I would assume that it comes out on the 8th or 9th but will it come out earlier or later ???? And if so it leaves the question ..................... WHERE DO I BUY IT?!?!?!?!?!?!????!!!!!???