Author Topic: Mafia XLVIII: DC Universe. Sign-up thread! Hosted by Thatguy and Khushrenada.  (Read 22178 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hmm serveral regulars haven't signed up. Wonder where Mop it up and Dasmos is at?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
You should pm them Maxi, we need more players.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I'll PM the regulars that haven't signed up on the 17th. Oh one other thing. Gonna be Superboy. Since Stratos is Nightwing it would be kinda odd to have two people that are essentially the same person but in two different time periods.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Someone should be He-Man!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:13:38 PM by UncleBob »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Crimm was supposed to advertise the game on the main page but so far nothing. Blame Crimm on the lack of support!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
Do they allow advertising on MafiaScum? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Wait, He-Man is part of the DC Universe?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
I'm in as Nightwing for now, unless it's taken.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Stratos already picked Nightwing.

I'm not in. I enjoy reading the Mafia threads, but I am not good at this kind of stuff and don't think it would be fair to everyone else.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
Stratos already picked Nightwing.

I'm not in. I enjoy reading the Mafia threads, but I am not good at this kind of stuff and don't think it would be fair to everyone else.

The world needs your heroics. Don't deny your destiny!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Haha,OK. I don't know how well I will do, but I guess I am in.  If I can pick, then Booster Gold (minor hero who also has quite an ego).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
In as Rorschach!  :cool;
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:42:45 PM by Toruresu »
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Haha,OK. I don't know how well I will do, but I guess I am in.  If I can pick, then Booster Gold (minor hero who also has quite an ego).

Don't forget to pick up your official shirt.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
I didn't see this thread, as the funhouse is pretty much total **** these days so I venture in maybe once a week, but I'll sign up.

I'll be the Phantom, because the two series DC did in the late 80's/early 90's are the only DC comics I own.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Very early DC Comic special that crossed over with Superman... thus would, somewhat, make him a member of the DC Multiverse.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile

Very early DC Comic special that crossed over with Superman... thus would, somewhat, make him a member of the DC Multiverse.

Likewise, the Amalgam universe and the Marvel universe would loosely be parts of the DC Multiverse.  So many options!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Isn't this a slippery slope to go down? I admit that I am not as knowledgeable on comics as some others here might be, but from what I can tell aren't the DC Universe and Multiverse separate?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Probably not.  I can't recall where one begins and the other ends.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
From what I understand, the Multiverse are all of those alternate timelines (i.e. Earth-2, Earth-3, etc.). The DC Universe is the main "official" one.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
The storyline says we're dealing with a device that controls time and space... seems to me, anything that is tied into the DC Universe at all should be good...

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
How about things that are tied into a thing that is tied into a thing that is tied into the DC Universe?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
How about things that are tied into a thing that is tied into a thing that is tied into the DC Universe?

Animaniacs?

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
I didn't see this thread, as the funhouse is pretty much total **** these days so I venture in maybe once a week, but I'll sign up.

I'll be the Phantom, because the two series DC did in the late 80's/early 90's are the only DC comics I own.

Just remembered the Phantom 2040 game, fond memories!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Animaniacs?

No, Tommy Westphall