Author Topic: Goodbye Everyone or am I?  (Read 38305 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Goodbye Everyone
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »
You know what'd be really positive?

Puppies for Christmas
Fixed!

I'm allergic to them you jerk!

However, i'm not allergic to Resident Evil 5

Kittens for Christmas!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »
You get me any kind of pet for Christmas and I'm going to let it loose in your home when you're not around.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »
I'll compromise and put those kittens on a kabob.

Kitten Kabobs for all!!!

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »
You know what'd be really positive?

Puppies for Christmas
Fixed!

I'm allergic to them you jerk!

However, i'm not allergic to Resident Evil 5

Kittens for Christmas!

I might be allergic to those too, can't tell because my girlfriend has both.

ass-hat

I'll compromise and put those kittens on a kabob.

Kitten Kabobs for all!!!

Cue bumping of "my faith in humanity.." thead.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »
I want to make a formal announcement. This girl is BACK to NWR. One of my new years resolutions was that I need to balance things out, and this place has been so amazing with people I consider friends. I still have my other goals but you know, why can't this be apart of it? So I'm eating crow (which are good BTW) and returning. The Gothic Princess is back, while she may not buy many games she is going to still be heard whether people want to read it or not. :)

Thanks for all the kind messages, and I do want to thank Maxi for the mafia game, it made me realize how much I missed this place.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »
I want to make a formal announcement. This girl is BACK to NWR. One of my new years resolutions was that I need to balance things out, and this place has been so amazing with people I consider friends. I still have my other goals but you know, why can't this be apart of it? So I'm eating crow (which are good BTW) and returning. The Gothic Princess is back, while she may not buy many games she is going to still be heard whether people want to read it or not. :)

Thanks for all the kind messages, and I do want to thank Maxi for the mafia game, it made me realize how much I missed this place.

*hands GP one of Doc's Chocolate Bars*

*GP gets back in the ring*

Heh, welcome back!  Knew you couldn't stay away that long.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Everyone or am I?
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2010, 09:00:20 PM »

*hands GP one of Doc's Chocolate Bars*

*GP gets back in the ring*

Heh, welcome back!  Knew you couldn't stay away that long.

Lol thanks Brood.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2010, 09:03:30 PM »
See, this is why I'm glad Bill never came back. No matter how good it is to get the person back (and don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back, GP, this place isn't the same without you), once you go through the trouble of making a scene of quitting the way GP did, coming back a few months later kind of ruins things and cheapens it.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »
See, this is why I'm glad Bill never came back. No matter how good it is to get the person back (and don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back, GP, this place isn't the same without you), once you go through the trouble of making a scene of quitting the way GP did, coming back a few months later kind of ruins things and cheapens it.

::leaves again::  :P:

What can I say besides things change in life, you learn things about yourself and sometimes you second guess your decisions. Sometimes you need to admit your priorities have shifted, eat crow, and do what you feel is best.  I've had lots of time to focus and think about my life, what I've done wrong, what I could improve, and such since I "left" (though as said and did I popped in every once in awhile).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:14:04 PM by GoldenPhoenix »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »
Glad my Mafia game got you back around here. Yes it is a visible difference with you not being here. The attitude is different without you here. I guess I can change my signature a little.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
lol Maxi, I got her back :P I think...LOL

NWR missed GP
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2010, 01:27:50 AM »
This may sound cheesy, but reading this topic is the only thing that's made me smile all day.  :)

I can understand your feelings though, GoldenPhoenix. For the past couple of months I've been so indecisive of exactly how much time I want to spend on the Internet as a whole, and a considerable chunk of that is here at Nintendo World Report. The thing with me is, I actually never intended to even be a regular poster here, and I'm still not sure how that happened. There's always something which keeps me coming back, whether it's a news story on which I want to gather insight, a new game I got about which I want to converse, an online game I can't stay away from, etc. It would seem that a community like this isn't really something which one joins, but rather is one that chooses its members. There's no escape for us.  :-\

In any case, I'm glad you've returned.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2010, 02:03:44 AM »
Mop_it_up summed it up pretty well, honestly the draw of this place isn't talking about games, its talking with THESE people. I've been out of games for a while, and I need someone to brief me its so bad. At one point though you could ask me anything, and I could tell you about it. That is not the case anymore, but I do like to catch up on the forum people. I've always toyed with the idea of quitting the forums but it would be something very hard for me to give up. For 10 years I've been on the forum continuum. To some extant once could say I've learned how to be in a community. Lol, and don't you go anywhere either Mop_it_up! NO ESCAPE! and no cake either!

or spoons!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2010, 02:28:35 AM »
This place is like a black hole, I think I've escaped and it pulls me back in.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2010, 03:25:28 AM »
You still owe us a Zombie game, ThePerm.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2010, 05:17:36 AM »
I like to think that Maxi and I's charm is what keep GP and Mop it up here because we are awesome like that ;)

Plus no one can separate the Animal Crossing Crew for long. we need to have a meet up to celebrate her official return).
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
Yeah we need to plan something.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »
I like to think that Maxi and I's charm is what keep GP and Mop it up here because we are awesome like that ;)
I think I just vomited a little.

Listen Stratos, you're a nice guy, but there's one little thing which means we'll never get along. After all this time, you STILL don't get my username exactly right.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2010, 02:54:13 PM »
While we're on the subject, would you mind if I removed the underscores from your user name?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »
Welcome back, GP!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »
Damn straight you're back, you're a Phoenix after all.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »
Heh. There is more to these forums than talking about games. Honestly, I hardly ever frequent the console discussion forum. One can have a lot of fun in the community sections. These forums are a lot better if you don't feel like you have to maintain a presence and can just come and go as you please. So, maybe that will help you find some fun in them again.

Anyways, I'll say goodbye although it doesn't seem like you are totally leaving but just reducing your time here. I understand that need and take time off from visiting here now and again.

Boo-yah! Called it. GP has finally learned the true secret of the forums. Good for you and welcome back sister. Now let's have a hug. Khushrenada: Turning a feel-good moment awkward since 2007!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2010, 06:22:10 PM »
I think I just vomited a little.

Listen Stratos, you're a nice guy, but there's one little thing which means we'll never get along. After all this time, you STILL don't get my username exactly right.

:P I was being sarcastic. And I thought it was acceptable to omit the underscores? I thought it was more the proper capitalization that bothered you? Though I might have just assumed that. (Mop it up, not mop it up or Mop It Up)
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2010, 06:27:50 PM »
she is going to still be heard whether people want to read it or not. :)

I'm sorry, what?

*distracted*

There's always something which keeps me coming back

You've probably some sort of head trauma which has affected your short term memory and you simply keep forgetting to leave.

February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2010, 07:11:29 PM »
I'm sorry, what?

*distracted*

Don't need to explain myself to you. ;)