Author Topic: Another Zelda in development?  (Read 7134 times)

Offline Don'tHate742

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Another Zelda in development?
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2003, 09:37:31 PM »

if realistic graphics make Link look stupid when he does his flashing A moves then I would be angry.

I don't think they would have the same moves, becuase that would look stupid on a realistic Link. It would be cool if some evil guy with a sword, vertical swiped at you and the flashing A move was: Link would dodge right, grab the guys arm and put it into a hold where it could break his arm (with Links left arm) and at the same time makes him drop his sword, then Link kicks him in the back of the head assuming that the evil guy swiped with his left arm.

Would the kick be out of place though?

Anyways, there is definitely going to be two zeldas (at least) on the GC. If you look in the past there has always been at least two zeldas per Nintendo system (handheld also). Also, it would be interesting if it was in realistic graphics to see how it would sell compared to the other.

I don't know a new way Link could travel around, maybe they could bring the horse back or he could sail, or maybe he could ride some fish (the latter one is stupid as hell).

1 more thing:

It would be cool if there was a light side/dark side overworld, kinda like OOT adult/child. The light side could be cel-shaded while the dark side could be realistic. AH?
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline Ocarina Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2003, 04:28:42 AM »
I think that in all new Zelda games, there will be several new things added to keep it fresh. In the past we’ve seen the dark world in A Link to the Past, music and horse and child/adult in Ocarina of Time, the clock and mask's in Majora's Mask and the sailing and graphics in Wind Waker. When you think about it, most of these themes are themes that are new to the genre or video games altogether. I think this will mean that the next Zelda will have something unpredictable in it. Judging by Nintendo's recent struggle to make every game something new (Luigi's Mansion, FLUDD in Sunshine, graphics in Zelda and revival of the Metroid series), I think that something radically different from a 'normal' Zelda will be seen.
Om mani padme hum.

Offline zumpiez

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2003, 03:51:41 PM »
I'd actually like to see the Wind Waker story continued.  
Zelda > *

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2003, 06:55:29 PM »
whoa look concept art for a game called future z!

NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2003, 09:27:14 PM »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post