Author Topic: Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 4. Frozen Frenzy.  (Read 13256 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 4. Frozen Frenzy.
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
Who would you suggest then?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »
Who would you suggest then?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaman siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixty foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »
Why DAaaMan, though?  The erratic votes?

I'd be an idiot if I were mafia then just outed that lie for no reason.  The worst part of this?  The only person supporting me is the person I believe is in the mafia then most :/

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »
Thatguy currently has six votes. I don't know if there'd be enough time to change to somebody else.
Besides, I still don't trust Thatguy. Being stupid could just all be a part of his plan.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »
Vudu and Mop make good suspects.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »
I wouldn't say I was being stupid, Mop_it_up.  You can't say I've been stupid when no one has found a mafia member yet. I had reason to believe Stogi was in the mafia.  The problem was that I ignored his reaction, and often, townies give up the fight when the vote turns against them, like he did, when he stopped posting halfway through the day.

What I ask is that the hawks watching to kill me give me one more chance.  Let me do some thinking, and if I don't find the right target tonight, you can ignore/kill me tomorrow.  Give me time to think, I've been out of town all day, and I'll pull up someone else to go with.  I'm not in the mafia.  What I did was a sure-fire way to get killed had I been in the mafia.  I had no way of knowing what the nullifier would do, but I hoped to encourage him/her to come out and call me out, so the doctor could keep him protected, and he could be a townie voice.  That's not what happened, and when I realized it wouldn't, and that nothing else good came from my bluff, I told the truth.

So give me a chance, and we'll see what we find.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »
Why DAaaMan, though?  The erratic votes?

For the simple reason that he voted for you when you claimed to be the nullifer.  No experienced player would vote for a "verified" townie unless he was playing for other team.

Daaaman is gay.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:27 PM »
I'm not giving you anything Thatguy. You've already made it clear you're a liar so I have no reason to believe anything you say.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »
Maybe he's the nullfier and didn't want to come forward outing thatguy for fear of being taken out by the mafia?

e: it's too late for thatguy, half of the people voting for him are mafia. even if he turns out to be mafia, they're probably still mafia and he told them to vote for him.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »
Actually, I have to agree with Dasmos, almost.  I've been trying to figure out who would target the people we've seen targeted, who's been in games, or seen games, where these players stood out enough to be hit, but also enough that it wouldn't be connected to them.  Someone who's seen the players killed perform excellently, but wasn't around for most of the games I was, where me, Vudu, and Spak often were key players.

The person who's seen Maxi, Stratos, and Pale perform well, I believe is Pap.  He's won on their team, and lost against them.  I don't have much other compelling evidence.  Barely any, at all.  All I can say is that Pap's taken a safe road this game, which is why this suggestion seems so far out there.  I could be completely wrong.  All I can go by is my gut.  That's what I've got, that's where I'm going, and that's how it is.  Sorry Pap, but that's what happens when I get desperate to find someone.

vote Pap64

And Mop_it_up, I went against you yesterday because of what Stratos believed.  Even though I can be deceptive, I know how hard it is to vote out a friend, oftentimes, Spak and I team up before a game starts, and agree not to vote each other until it comes down to it.  So for Stratos to say he thought you were guilty, that took a big step, so at first, I ran with him, and with that.  Can you blame me?

Edit:  I'm going to go now, since there's company over dying to play some Brawl, but once again, I'll post my "lists" since they might be helpful, even if I'm wrong, so everyone better understands my point of view.  Everyone but me on it is stated as "possible," and stevey is the only player where I always have trouble telling which side he's on, so he's not grouped with any guess.  The changes I made to it were this morning, and not taking into effect everything in the game.  Additionally, I didn't hold votes against me against the voter yesterday, since, well, there's someone out there who definitely had reason to mistrust me then.

Townie
thatguy

Stevey -

Possible Mafia
Vudu
Dasmos
Pap
Athena Asamiya
Kraken
Plugabugz -

Possible townie
DAaaMan
Spak
NickMitch
Mop_it_up
Golden Phoenix - Dixie Kong
Nickmitch - Funky Kong

Funny, again, that the people supporting me are people on the list as possible mafia members.  Just funny :D

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:25 PM »
I blame you for Kashogi Y. Stogi. You used him to distract me from voting you out.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »
The fact that I'm on the possible townie list twice cements the fact that I'm a townie.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:20 PM »
I've been trying to figure out who would target the people we've seen targeted, who's been in games, or seen games, where these players stood out enough to be hit, but also enough that it wouldn't be connected to them.  Someone who's seen the players killed perform excellently, but wasn't around for most of the games I was, where me, Vudu, and Spak often were key players.

Alternative theory:  If (please note the 'if') I was Godfather, I would avoid key players for the simple reason that they're the ones most likely to be protected by the doctor.  The mafia could just be targeting those who are least likely to be protected in order to avoid a possible failed night action.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »
Guess I'll do a time check since no one is doing it for me in the Dead Thread.

And it's under two minutes. Will we see the greatest mafia vote switch in history?

EDIT: I guess not.

Congratulations. You just killed a ...............
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:01:20 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.