Author Topic: Major EA/Wii news leaked by a website?  (Read 4378 times)

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
RE: Major EA/Wii news leaked by a website?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 05:49:05 AM »
I don't see why you couldn't do blutooth headsets...ya you could only connect 3 at once and not 4, but can anyone tell me that you have the need for 4 headsets when your playing online?

I thought thats why we went online to play was we didn't have other people to play with
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:Major EA/Wii news leaked by a website?
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »

Originally posted by: NeoThunder
I don't see why you couldn't do blutooth headsets...ya you could only connect 3 at once and not 4, but can anyone tell me that you have the need for 4 headsets when your playing online?

There's a perfectly good connection plug at the base of the Wiimote. I'm not sure why people don't consider that when it comes to developing a wireless headset.

Maybe I don't know enough about what that connection can do, but as the Wiimote uses Bluetooth then using a headset and a short range wireless connection (not Bluetooth, probably something proprietary)  in the form of a plug that you connect to the end is inside the realm of possibility. No battery required - talk as long as the Wiimote has power.

Also, where's the charger pack for the Wiimote? I'd kill for an adapter to plug into the remote to recharge the rechargeable batteries inside my Wiimote. Throw in a couple of rechargeable batteries and its a done deal.

Offline ryancoke

• 200k avatars lol!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Major EA/Wii news leaked by a website?
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 07:16:14 AM »
Microphone + Wii = Feel the Magic on Wii!!
My Wii Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus Saves.....after he passes each level