Author Topic: Trophies and Figurines  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Trophies and Figurines
« on: August 05, 2004, 01:52:40 AM »
I was just wandering how many trophies can you get for SSBM? And how many figurines does everyone have in WW i have 7 left to picture......i can't get a picture of the sharks and i don't know the rest..???
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Hybrid Hunter

• First title that's onrine
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Trophies and Figurines
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 02:41:55 AM »
Try a site known as www.gamefaqs.com

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: Trophies and Figurines
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 04:06:35 AM »
290, I think...though there were 2 more that you could get in the Japanese version of the game...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 01:30:03 PM »
I have 289 trophies in Super Smash Brothers Melee.  The only one I'm missing is Diskun, and I believe you have to get every possible bonus in the game to get that one.  I'm working on it, though.

I have all of the Zelda figurines.

I'm a bit of an over-achiever when it comes to video games.  I'm tempted to play Fire Emblem over and over and over again to get every possible outcome.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 01:40:21 PM »

I have 289 trophies in Super Smash Brothers Melee. The only one I'm missing is Diskun, and I believe you have to get every possible bonus in the game to get that one. I'm working on it, though.

Getting Diskun was a bastard. The hardest bonus for me was the one you get for taking no damage in Classic Mode, I think it was. I used DK's groundslap, but just one tiny little hit could completely screw you over. I finally got it though, plus all the other trophies in the game. The only things in SSBM I don't have all of are the goofy little messages you get for doing weird things, like beating Event Match 51 without losing a life or something.  
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill