Author Topic: golden sun 2:lost age last light house help please  (Read 1987 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
golden sun 2:lost age last light house help please
« on: October 03, 2003, 07:10:02 PM »
i am in the 2nd light house and just recoverd the mars ball from the 2 dudes. however i cant seem to put the ball in the dragons mouth. i dont knwo where it is or how to do it....is my game jacked or what??? there have been times in this game that there has been something really obvious that i needed to do and i just missed it. so hopefully this is one of those times. i have tried everything thing though and i cant seem to find the next step. thanx in advance
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE:golden sun 2:lost age last light house help please
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 04:03:10 AM »
Yeah, that's what you are supposed to do.  Maybe you aren't standing in the right place.  Align yourself up to the dragon and "give" the Mars Star to it.  Try from different angles if it doesn't work...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 06:36:54 AM »
sorry, i wasnt clear. i can get to the part where it asks for the mars star, but i dont seem to have it anywhere in my inventory. what the heck do i do now??? i thikn i am screwed. like i defeated those 2 dragons then i just walked up to those guys and it said i got the mars star, but i dont see it in my inventory. i think i am done for. 40 hours of golden sun for nothing.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 09:33:56 AM »
meh...

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 09:35:36 AM »
Ah...Go to your inventory...See that brown bag?  It's in there.  (I think it's called a mythril bag)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 04:12:40 PM »
lol i got it a couple days ago.....lol...it was confusing as crap.....i played goden sun1 a year ago, how am i supposed to remember it was in hte methril bag...thanx anyways.

Thomas Paine