Author Topic: SteamWorld Quest, Duck Game Secure Release Dates  (Read 998 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
SteamWorld Quest, Duck Game Secure Release Dates
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:17:46 PM »

Duck Game is no relation to Untitled Goose Game, unless you're in Minnesota.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/50110/steamworld-quest-duck-game-secure-release-dates

SteamWorld Quest and Duck Game are going to be following each other quite closely in a few weeks.

Image & Form's card RPG SteamWorld Quest officially confirmed its April 25 release date today, following inadvertent reveals from both the North American and European branches of Nintendo. Quest will be a Switch exclusive "for the foreseeable future".

Duck Game, the long teased multiplayer game published by Adult Swim Games, will follow Quest on May 2. The four player game was the third of three games announced by Adult Swim before Switch's launch, along with Battle Chef Brigade and the recently released ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: SteamWorld Quest, Duck Game Secure Release Dates
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 10:30:01 PM »
First an Untitled Goose Game, now a Duck Game? Looking forward to Unfinished Swan on Switch...

Offline Mars1912

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 11:16:45 AM »
Isn't it related unless you are in Minnesota?  We don't use Goose.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 01:39:36 PM »
Duck game is one of the most dumb, fun things I've played couch co-op on.  It ranks with stuff like Ultimate chicken horse in that category.