Author Topic: Wild Pokemon Crystal Appears On Virtual Console January 26  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Wild Pokemon Crystal Appears On Virtual Console January 26
« on: December 14, 2017, 11:29:01 PM »

In this version, you only dream of electric sheep.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46029/wild-pokemon-crystal-appears-on-virtual-console-january-26

The missing link in the release of the second generation of Pokémon games has finally been announced.

Pokémon Crystal, the Game Boy Color-exclusive third version, will release on 3DS Virtual Console in all regions on January 26. As with other Pokémon VC releases, the price ($9.99 US or equivalent) and features (wireless trading, Pokémon Bank support) will remain intact, and Bank now supports storing Pokémon from all of the main series games.

Players who complete the event will have the opportunity to obtain the mystical Pokémon Celebi in an event following the credit roll.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Pokemon Crystal Appears On Virtual Console January 26
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 08:20:26 PM »
I never played Crystal, since it felt too similar to G/S, but I might give it a go now for the extra story elements. Also much cheaper than picking up Sun or Moon Ultra.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast