Author Topic: Zelda limited addition (Zelda I)  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Zelda limited addition (Zelda I)
« on: December 16, 2003, 05:36:34 AM »
Ive just completed the first dungeon.  I have the boomerang, the bow and arrow, the bombs, and the power bracelet.  I dont know where to go next.  How do I get to the second dungeon.  I found the 6th dungeon, tried to beat it but couldnt.  Someone help me out.
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: Zelda limited addition (Zelda I)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 05:40:52 AM »
Alright, from the starting point...

(oops, wrong level)

go right
up twice
right 5 times
up once
left once
up once

The entrance should be in plain view...That's what I loved about the first Zelda...It seemed more open, and less linear...  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 05:54:51 AM »
Thanks, I was getting bit frustrated there .  Back to Zelda goodness!!!!
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 06:56:37 AM »
see bill, that's what i always disliked about the first zelda.  i found it almost too open.  it was possible to wander around for hours trying to find a dungeon and always missing it by a single screen.  very frustrating.  link to the past was open, but you always knew about where to go either by talking to people or using the over world map.

i had the same problem with the original metroid.  it was so easy to get hopelessly lost in the game.

(sorry to get off topic.)  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 11:57:39 AM »
Yeah, I've been stuck for a couple of days now.  I just took my the first of two final exams so I havent had time to play Zelda yet.