Author Topic: Need Golden Sun Help at the end of game  (Read 1758 times)

Offline SpaceCowboy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Need Golden Sun Help at the end of game
« on: May 07, 2003, 02:58:06 PM »
I really need help with Golden Sun. Im in the Venus Light house for the second vist of the game, (from getting there after visiting Babi Light House). Theres a part where you have to hit a switch to change the sides sand falls next to a platform (It changes from falling to the left to falling to the right) in a room below where the switch is. The object of this is so that when you get on the platform, you can run across the sand falling to the right of the platform to get through another door. Sounds simple enough but everytime i try running across i fall off, and I have to climb the ladder back up on to the platform and try again. Ive tried running across many times and diffrent ways, (like traveling acros in a north east fashion)but all ways fall of before i can reach the other side. Please somebody tell me what i can do to get across. Is there a way my character can run faster. Please respond or i may never finish this fine game.
"Do you like dags?"

Offline DevilishDude

• View Profile
RE: Need Golden Sun Help at the end of game
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 04:49:21 PM »
I think i know what your talking about, did you try holding the 'B' button to run across the sand waterfalls?
:: My name Smeedle
:: Tingle, Tingle... Koolah Limpah! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!

:: Homestar Runner Quote Of The Week:
:: Ow! My Stomach Lining

Offline Dogafin

• View Profile
Need Golden Sun Help at the end of game
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 11:36:59 PM »
HAVE YOU BEEN JUST "WALKING AROUND" FOR THE WHOLE GAME? YOU KNOW U CAN RUN BY PRESSING B+DIRECTIONAL PAD DO YOU? WELL IF YOU HAVE JUST BEEN "WALKING AROUND" FOR THE WHOLE GAME, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO PLAY THIS GAME TIL THE VERY END BEFORE YOU LEARNED YOU CAN ACTUALLY "RUN"?
just a girl