Author Topic: Bigley's Revenge Pulled From The eShop  (Read 770 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Bigley's Revenge Pulled From The eShop
« on: January 15, 2016, 01:57:50 PM »

It barely lasted a week.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41792/bigleys-revenge-pulled-from-the-eshop

One of the more infamous eShop developers has had their newest title pulled from the eShop.

Bigley's Revenge, the latest title from Meme Run developers Ninja Pig Studios, was removed from the store today, after only being on sale for eight days as found by NintendoLife. The game's Miiverse page was also removed. Meme Run was removed from the eShop shortly after its release after a copyright infringement claim involving the use of the "trollface" meme.

This is the second title released on January 7 to be pulled down, as RCMADIAX's Avoider was removed from sale temporarily to resolve an issue with the game's music. Avoider is expected to return as soon as the updated title clears Nintendo lotcheck.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Bigley's Revenge Pulled From The eShop
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 12:26:51 AM »
At this point Nintendo should just assume everything this guy submits will be filled with copyright infringements. Because internet.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV