Author Topic: New Fire Emblem Game's Release Window in North America, Europe 'TBD'  (Read 1184 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile

While it's coming to Japan this summer, the next Fire Emblem's release time frame elsewhere is a little more aloof.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39529/new-fire-emblem-games-release-window-in-north-america-europe-tbd

The new Fire Emblem game for 3DS has no set release time frame outside of Japan according to Nintendo's latest financial results briefing. The game, revealed at the January 2015 Nintendo Direct, is slated to come out in Japan this summer.

Previously, Nintendo of Australia listed the new Fire Emblem game as a 2015 release in an email. When it was revealed at the Nintendo Direct, no release window was given outside of Japan.

The most recent Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Awakening, came out in North America nearly a year after the Japanese release.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: New Fire Emblem Game's Release Window in North America, Europe is 'TBD'
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:03:23 PM »
Oh yeah ~ Waluigi 2015
Made you look ****.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »
I'd bet if they knew Awakening would be a hit like it was they would've brought it over sooner. After the success of Awakening I'll bet they started the localization process sooner this time. So while I don't expect the same release date worldwide, I do expect less than a year inbetween.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 08:35:06 PM »
I predict a Fall/Holiday release for the west.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast