Author Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising cards out now in UK - how cool is this?  (Read 1681 times)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile

This has been reported on various sites, so I'm just posting a link to the actual source instead of trying to give credit anywhere.  But this is pretty cool news.

http://www.paninionline.com/collectibles/institutional/bt/uk/scheda_prodotto.asp?idEdit=8610

I used to collect Panini stickers every summer as a kid (not sure if we ever successfully finished a book though) and would LOVE to see something like this come out here in North America too.  That said, not having them available is saving me a bunch of money... so I guess that's a plus.
NNID: ejamer

Offline MisterE13

• Student of the NWR Forums
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Kid Icarus Uprising cards out now in UK - how cool is this?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:13:43 AM »
What are the odds that an official binder like this be released in North America? Or should I talk to some of my contacts in the UK?

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Kid Icarus Uprising cards out now in UK - how cool is this?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 08:36:43 AM »
What are the odds that an official binder like this be released in North America? Or should I talk to some of my contacts in the UK?

Unless NoA plans on trying to re-pimp Kid Icarus with a holiday ad campaign and extra support (which is highly unlikely), I'd say the odds are virtually nil. Better talk with your contacts if you want these cool cards.  Kind of a shame right?

But hey... that's just a guess and I've been wrong before.
NNID: ejamer